Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with lack of respect in relationships?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Welcome to hypergamy. You could very well be a 9/10 to her but if she had the chance to see a 9.5 then you are canceled.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were supposed to meet today and she texted me something like "I don't think I can see you today any more. Talk to you soon. Hope I gave you a notice early enough."
Asked her if something happened and she didn't say a word in half a day. Saw her online on facebook tho.
I don't understand guys who say "Next' or "Move on" or "Delete forever." What if you canceled a date with another girl at the same time you had one with this one? What if you gave up Game 7 hockey tickets? Or concert tickets? Or movie tickets? Would you quickly move on or would you call her out on it? I would rip her to shreds.

You have to show these women you are a valuable man. By not saying anything, you are telling her "its OK, I had no other options anyway, I'm going to go home and watch tv." I would say "No you didn't give me enough notice. I canceled my other plans to be with you. How are you going to make it up to me?"

Don't just nod off and move on. Make her FEEL it, boys. Show society that this girl is flaky and not to be trusted.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you first need to evaluate if this was disrespectful. Personally, I dont believe it was.

Annoying? Yes.
A sign of waning interest? Possibly.

Since you seem to be asking about this specific situation, I won't dive into disrespect too much. Although, I would say that the first step is determining if it truly disrespectful behavior.
Yeah, in retrospect it wasn't.
Just something worth keeping in mind in the future.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand guys who say "Next' or "Move on" or "Delete forever." What if you canceled a date with another girl at the same time you had one with this one? What if you gave up Game 7 hockey tickets? Or concert tickets? Or movie tickets? Would you quickly move on or would you call her out on it? I would rip her to shreds.

You have to show these women you are a valuable man. By not saying anything, you are telling her "its OK, I had no other options anyway, I'm going to go home and watch tv." I would say "No you didn't give me enough notice. I canceled my other plans to be with you. How are you going to make it up to me?"

Don't just nod off and move on. Make her FEEL it, boys. Show society that this girl is flaky and not to be trusted.

totally agree, I've noticed they all don't give a toot about a mans time, even if they\re interested.

We have taught them, they can message us 5 minutes before the designated date, to let us know it its still on

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
totally agree, I've noticed they all don't give a toot about a mans time, even if they\re interested.

We have taught them, they can message us 5 minutes before the designated date, to let us know it its still on
If I set a date, even a few days in advance, I just assume she's gonna be there. Never failed me.
Occasionally flakes happen, but never without a notice.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I wouldn't do this. What I would do is remain indifferent and not even respond. She will eventually reach back out and then I would have her come over to clear my pipes because thats all she will be good for going forward. If she tries to put me in a relationship I would decline and tell her that she does not do it for me long term.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
For me personally it's a deal breaker.

My current experience: Been seeing some girl for 2-3 months, seemed a bit shy, maybe cold at first but she was good company.
We were supposed to meet today and she texted me something like "I don't think I can see you today any more. Talk to you soon. Hope I gave you a notice early enough."
Asked her if something happened and she didn't say a word in half a day. Saw her online on facebook tho.

What am I trying to say? If you don't feel like the girl is crazy about you really fast, you're probably wasting you time.

Curious to know what you do in these kind of situations. For me, it's a bye-bye.
Simple. YOU LEAVE!

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like she is about as smart as a box of rocks.
Nah I've had a girl who would say **** like you dont care blah blah blah if youre not going to even I wont. Then instead of apologizing she just deletes her chat and will hit me up like nothing happened because in her reality its a blank state.

Either she is hoping he doesnt give a fvck or trying to see with how much she can get away.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
My take on this, she did not have enough interest in you from the get go - interest level scale. I guage 80-89%, but never 90%, what's your own guage on her IL?

Now she does what every woman does, wants you to submit and propose to her, be my girlfriend. She trying to manipulate you, never realizing she wasn't interested in you that high to begin with.

Quick update: She just sent me a text like nothing happened, ignoring my question. Nice :lol:
I think you're acting a bit desparate, at the lower end of desparate.

I think you can not force any woman to have high interest to you if you not having many plates with crazy high interest and an interesting life with a career that takes most of your time. I think you know that this plate is not all that and it's not going anywhere, and she does not want to be just an fb, and she can never be anything more. She has low IL, low for a DJ at least. Word of advice, have 2 regular plates, women that are kinda like your girlfriends, and then on the side have dates with more women, keep it spinning.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

That basically shows you have no value because you have no control of your emotions and throw a temper tantrum like a 5 year old.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she mentioned that she couldn't "see you today, anymore" ...
I take that she either spent the night or you saw her earlier that day?

Her not texting back in a timely manner was not polite, I agree. The rest of it, while not having a lot of tact, might not be so bad.

Her wording sort of reminds me of a New England girl that I dated. She wasn't the most tactful with words, but she never meant her words to be taken as disrespect or an insult. She also valued her solitude (as do I).

Although it can seem like a slap in the face, most of us need some 're-charge' time and women are no different. Judging from her text, it sounds like she'd already seen you earlier that day and she may have just needed some to herself.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she mentioned that she couldn't "see you today, anymore" ...
I take that she either spent the night or you saw her earlier that day?

Her not texting back in a timely manner was not polite, I agree. The rest of it, while not having a lot of tact, might not be so bad.

Her wording sort of reminds me of a New England girl that I dated. She wasn't the most tactful with words, but she never meant her words to be taken as disrespect or an insult. She also valued her solitude (as do I).

Although it can seem like a slap in the face, most of us need some 're-charge' time and women are no different. Judging from her text, it sounds like she'd already seen you earlier that day and she may have just needed some to herself.
Got it right on the solitude part. We are both like this, as far as I can tell.
We didn't meet that day tho.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on this, she did not have enough interest in you from the get go - interest level scale. I guage 80-89%, but never 90%, what's your own guage on her IL?

Now she does what every woman does, wants you to submit and propose to her, be my girlfriend. She trying to manipulate you, never realizing she wasn't interested in you that high to begin with.

I think you're acting a bit desparate, at the lower end of desparate.

I think you can not force any woman to have high interest to you if you not having many plates with crazy high interest and an interesting life with a career that takes most of your time. I think you know that this plate is not all that and it's not going anywhere, and she does not want to be just an fb, and she can never be anything more. She has low IL, low for a DJ at least. Word of advice, have 2 regular plates, women that are kinda like your girlfriends, and then on the side have dates with more women, keep it spinning.
Not quite what my post was about.
I figured it out already dude.
Not a matter of interest level here.