Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you answer this??

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
there's this girl i am flirting with and usually when we talk she will ask me how was my day, and i cant think of a funny reply to that, any help guys?

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
girl: "how is your day" (or something like that)
you: "well, it was going pretty good, but then i had to hang with you" or "it was ok, but then i got asked this really dumb question 'how was your day' or somethibg like that"

i know it sounds weak in writing, and not very nice, but if you say it right it should work (or at least it did for me).

TheGotDamnHNiC

Don Juan
Reaction score
why do yall always go for putting women down on here?

i love making women feel good and smile...and i don't mean that in a simp ass way.

say "sh!t, it was good, but doing something with you later will make it better." or "let me tell you over the phone" or "lets talk about it over lunch" ... if you aren't with her yet..if you are..just say how it went

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right TheGotDamnHNiC.

If a girls asks you about your day then she probably digs you so theres no need for neghits.

RamboCS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, its been a pretty boring, normal day. Just saving the world and such. You know how it is.

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chill
girl: "how is your day" (or something like that)
you: "well, it was going pretty good, but then i had to hang with you" or "it was ok, but then i got asked this really dumb question 'how was your day' or somethibg like that"

i know it sounds weak in writing, and not very nice, but if you say it right it should work (or at least it did for me).
Is it too nice to answer "well, it was going pretty bad, but when you asked me, I'm better", or something like that?

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"well, it was going pretty bad, but when you asked me, I'm better", or something like that? [/B]
If you say it like something funny than its ok (thats flirting), but if you say it like you mean it then she probably will think you are a stalker ;)

RustyMatin

Reaction score
Just start a conversation. You don't have to have something scripted, saying that it was fine and asking her works well. Just go with the flow and don't force everything. Read the bible and these kinds of questions go away because you realize that little lines like this are trivial and its your "Inner Game" that matters. Focus on getting your confidence up, because when you're confident, you know it doesn't really matter in the end what you say to that question becuase she will like you anyway.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheGotDamnHNiC
why do yall always go for putting women down on here?

i love making women feel good and smile...and i don't mean that in a simp ass way.

say "sh!t, it was good, but doing something with you later will make it better." or "let me tell you over the phone" or "lets talk about it over lunch" ... if you aren't with her yet..if you are..just say how it went
We don't put down women.

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used this one a few days ago on a chick.

"Oh...Im doing great!......well until I saw you!....ah I think im getting sick...cough cough....ah ;) "

Her expression was priceless and playfully punched me.