Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do I Proceed With This Chick?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I don't feel like my effort has been rewarded.. Not that I made a chit ton of effort lol

Last week she said, she might be able to get Saturday night off and come over to my place.. But as expected I got a text message off her late Saturday night stating her son didn't Want to stay at her dad house so she couldn't come over.

I was actually expecting that to happen, so I had already made other plans.. And didn't actually care.

This is 2-3 time she has not been able to make it.

Do you think I should just let her initiate from here onwards? And if she doesn't, then simply drop her ass and move onto a chick who doesn't make it this difficult.

I have to say, she is pretty damn hot.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Right now I don't feel like my effort has been rewarded.. Not that I made a chit ton of effort lol

Last week she said, she might be able to get Saturday night off and come over to my place.. But as expected I got a text message off her late Saturday night stating her son didn't Want to stay at her dad house so she couldn't come over.

I was actually expecting that to happen, so I had already made other plans.. And didn't actually care.

Do you think I should just let her initiate from here onwards? And if she doesn't, then simply drop her ass and move onto a chick who doesn't make it this difficult.

We already have told you to focus on other women and leave her alone. She is hot and she knows it.

If she wanted to fvck you she already would have.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Were is all the gotta text more in 2020 crowd? Lol
Recently there were threads about gotta talk more before the meet.

Well hopefully this thread puts that to bed.
I text women more frequently than most would advise but it works for me. People need to do what works for them more than follow rules.

If you are a lame, boring texter then it's better not to text because you are hurting yourself. If you have texting skills then you should use them. Not 24/7 but 2 or 3 texts a day isn't going to hurt you and in many cases will help you.

I have previously tried to follow the no texting until date after it has been set up and it didn't work out well for me. Hell I even advocated for it about 6 years ago I think on this forum. But as you try things and do things and question things without blindly accepting them, you start to figure out what works for YOU.

And that really is all that matters. Maybe I am in the vast minority where I can pretty much text a woman however many times I want and have them still be highly interested in seeing me. But it works for ME and since I am the person going on dates and banging these women that is the only thing that is important to me...not what works for someone else.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stop tolerating this bullshvt from women just because they are hot. Broken dates (“flakes”) are unacceptable. You should have deleted her number after the first one.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I text women more frequently than most would advise but it works for me. People need to do what works for them more than follow rules.

If you are a lame, boring texter then it's better not to text because you are hurting yourself. If you have texting skills then you should use them. Not 24/7 but 2 or 3 texts a day isn't going to hurt you and in many cases will help you.

I have previously tried to follow the no texting until date after it has been set up and it didn't work out well for me. Hell I even advocated for it about 6 years ago I think on this forum. But as you try things and do things and question things without blindly accepting them, you start to figure out what works for YOU.

And that really is all that matters. Maybe I am in the vast minority where I can pretty much text a woman however many times I want and have them still be highly interested in seeing me. But it works for ME and since I am the person going on dates and banging these women that is the only thing that is important to me...not what works for someone else.
Texting does not work. Those women are banging you in spite of the texting. How many plates have you got to last longer than 3 months while texting them regularly?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Disagree but seeing how your pulling 5-8 contacts on any given whenever you want which is very high pull rate. Seems to be working for you.

However why would a guy with such high success rate loose their cool with girls that I have read in your posts?

I believe the fact is a guy cannot talk as much as you say and retain his ambiguity and not come off as a bantering idiot.
Less is more in text game.

You cant flirt over text. Its sexxx talk with no touching. Its nothing but words. FACT.
You can't stick it in her through the phone. I would much rather be carasmatic/personality in person then in text my friend.

Some guys just have congruence issues. SoSuave won't fix that.
I am the first to admit I can struggle with in the moment situations...I still react poorly at times when put on the spot. I have gotten better at it, but still need to improve. No argument from me on that one.

Also I think I should clarify that 5-8 comment. That would be a situation where I had time to send a bunch of messages in the morning and then follow up throughout the day. Doesn't happen that often where that is the case, but on a cold snowy weekend day where I might be chilling watching football most of the day, I have done that more than once.

Typically on a normal day it might be 2-3. The main thing is no matter how well it is going with women you are seeing, to continue to add new women to the pipeline. Yeah it takes effort and some time. But like anything else you get out of it what you put into it. I am not saying to be messaging all day long but you have to put in a little time and effort if you want a result.

I disagree with not being able to flirt over text. I do it all the time. You can also very effectively plant seeds in her mind and let her water them. I also tend to use certain trigger words/phrases intentionally that tend to lead her mind into sexual thoughts subconsciously...things like soaking wet, long and hard, coming, screw, etc...there is a whole lot that can be done via text that most people either don't understand, aren't very good at or don't want to investigate. I rarely even go with full on sex talk, most times it is counterproductive. It isn't needed...far better to let their imagination do the work for you...you just need to supply them the raw material to work with. They may be horny at the time but you also make yourself seem desperate which leads to lower likelihood of actually meeting. Most people would do much better at under the radar sexual stuff.

Something that I have found women love is just asking random questions...something even as simple as "So...Mayo or Miracle Whip??". Moreso than that the problem is most people don't know how to be interesting or have interesting text exchanges. They go with "Heyyy", "How are you?", "What you doing?"...like seriously...how boring can you be? If you are fun and interesting and know how to show some personality then it doesn't matter how much you text, she will enjoy it and be engaged in the exchange.

I do just fine in person regarding convos. I again sometimes need to dial back the sexual stuff...I find I do better with under the radar type stuff...things that have a sexual vibe without being overtly sexual...for instance on the first date with a woman I just recently banged at my place this past weekend( 3rd date) we had ice cream and I got done with mine first and she apologized for being so slow and I just told her I was enjoying watching her lick the cone...

I didn't come out and say "Wow...watching you lick that cone makes me think of how you would lick my c0ck!" But I implied it and more importantly she KNEW what I was referring to...

I don't do well when I come out and say stuff like that...some guys do...more power to them...I have never gotten it to work for me...I typically get ghosted if I do overtly sexual stuff like that. That is why I say people need to experiment and find what works for them.

I have banged close to 40 women from OLD over the past 5 years so I have a pretty good idea of how to make this work for me. That is including a period of time where I dated 2 women exclusively for about 2.5 years at different points(both of which I met through OLD). I am good at it. I know what works for me.

However, that doesn't mean you aren't going to hit rough patches where you have a lot of one date wonders...my issue in these spots is I tend to start trying to do to much rather than just sit back and continue doing what I know will work. In the last rough patch I had once I got back to just relaxing and doing what I normally do I basically went on 4 dates in a row that account for the 4 plates I have now. Sometimes I just need to chill and stop tinkering with things.

@soulforge sorry for hijacking this thread...realized this post probably went a little too far towards off topic.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is way too much effort.

She sent me a text this last Saturday asking if I am doing anything fun.. Told her I'm busy watching the fight with my friends.

She said OK speak later.. Not heard shyte from her in 4 days.. I can sense bich doesn't want to be seen making too much effort..

And we still ain't even banging yet thanks to her being a single mom and her not able to get a sitter

So I'm sacking her off completely man!

No communication at all with her, unless she initiates contact with a plan to meet up and fuk.

Anything less than that. Gets ignored

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a work colleague, however in a completely different building/department and we don't see each other within the working environment.

She recently broke up with a guy after 25 years.

She is a flirt and definitely wants my dik, and I only see her as a bang and nothing more.

Have been texting a little with mostly sex talk and she is trying to sort out a sitter for her kid so she can come to my house for sex or if she can't be child free, she wants me to come to her house.

All that being said, other than her rubbing my dik a little and me playing with her tits, we haven't had the opportunity to bang yet.

The problem is.. this chick doesn't make that much effort to text me outside of work.

I have made 70% effort in texting and her 30%

So my question.. Should I do most of the pursuing up until I bang her? Or is it time to pull back?

Stop texting her, and simply message her when I want to meet for some fun?

I have other options too, so it's not a massive deal if she drops off.
She is a work colleague, however in a completely different building/department and we don't see each other within the working environment.

She recently broke up with a guy after 25 years.

She is a flirt and definitely wants my dik, and I only see her as a bang and nothing more.

Have been texting a little with mostly sex talk and she is trying to sort out a sitter for her kid so she can come to my house for sex or if she can't be child free, she wants me to come to her house.

All that being said, other than her rubbing my dik a little and me playing with her tits, we haven't had the opportunity to bang yet.

The problem is.. this chick doesn't make that much effort to text me outside of work.

I have made 70% effort in texting and her 30%

So my question.. Should I do most of the pursuing up until I bang her? Or is it time to pull back?

Stop texting her, and simply message her when I want to meet for some fun?

I have other options too, so it's not a massive deal if she drops off.
Thought you were dead against having sex with chicks for worry of catching virus??

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This chick is way too much effort.

She sent me a text this last Saturday asking if I am doing anything fun.. Told her I'm busy watching the fight with my friends.

She said OK speak later.. Not heard shyte from her in 4 days.. I can sense bich doesn't want to be seen making too much effort..

And we still ain't even banging yet thanks to her being a single mom and her not able to get a sitter

So I'm sacking her off completely man!

No communication at all with her, unless she initiates contact with a plan to meet up and fuk.

Anything less than that. Gets ignored
No...just STOP with this "we aren't banging because she can't find a sitter" stuff.

You aren't banging because she doesn't want to bang you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...just STOP with this "we aren't banging because she can't find a sitter" stuff.

You aren't banging because she doesn't want to bang you.
We have already banged twice in the past.. So that's not entirely true!

And 5 days ago she was playing with my c0ck

But I agree it's too much effort

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK let me rephrase this...she doesn't want to bang you in this moment!
Care to explain why 5 days ago, in a discreet location after work she was playing with c0ck while I fingered her?

Girls that absolutely do not want to fuk you and don't want anything sexual, wouldn't be meeting up for that kinda fun.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Care to explain why 5 days ago, in a discreet location after work she was playing with c0ck while I fingered her?

Girls that absolutely do not want to fuk you and don't want anything sexual, wouldn't be meeting up for that kinda fun.
Care to explain why she doesn't just fvck you then? To me it sounds like she is using you as the backup and giving you just enough to keep you interested while someone else is taking the tugboat to tunatown.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Care to explain why she doesn't just fvck you then? To me it sounds like she is using you as the backup and giving you just enough to keep you interested while someone else is taking the tugboat to tunatown.
I already explained that.. She is either playing fukin games.. Or two genuinely can't arrange someone to look after her brat.

Now I could immediately jump to the conclusion and tell myself she isn't interested and simply drop her ass..

Then again, that could prove to be a premature move.. Sometimes biding a little time and patience can get you the result you want.

When I ask her to meet me. She meets me.. I finger her and she enjoys that haha.. So it's not like this chick is completely playing games.

All that being said.. If she wanted to take a good banging then she could find a friend to look after her kid.. But she told me none of her friends will do it and I might have to come to her house.

But I have decided it's not even worth the wait.. Maybe she will sort something out soon, but I can't be bothered waiting.. I have already mentally moved on.. Got two dates lined up.

I haven't messaged her in 4 days.. I am certain she will text me soon enough, but I won't be entertaining her.

Will ignore her text or message her back 3 days later lol

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally do not even think or invest any mental power in someone I already banged. She's gotta make it super easy or convenient for me from that point onwards. Glad you got a couple dates lined up to get your mind off of her. Sounds like she's a tease or messing with your mind.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally do not even think or invest any mental power in someone I already banged. She's gotta make it super easy or convenient for me from that point onwards. Glad you got a couple dates lined up to get your mind off of her. Sounds like she's a tease or messing with your mind.
I think she is playing hard to get and seeking free attention.

She is putting out to sone degree but not all the way.

Anyway I have pulled back.. No more free attention for this chick

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought you were dead against having sex with chicks for worry of catching virus??
Haha no.. I think we have to be careful.. But Yeh man does need to get laid at some point or another.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your opinion on the current situation guys?

Two weeks ago, me and this girl met up after work in one of our breakout area on 4th floor.. Nobody goes up there at all.

We had about 20mins up there together.. In that time she had a good play with my c0ck and I had just groped her ass and played with her nipples, fingered her.

She said she might be able to get a sitter on Saturday night and then come to my house for sex.. But she stated it's not for definite, depends if she can get a sitter.

I suggest that if she can't get a sitter, then how about weekend after I come to your house for a bang.. That resolves the child care issue. She sounded a little hesitant but agreed.

We spoke by text on Friday night, just a little sexting, but I kept it short and brief.

This girl has already cancelled twice due to no child care, so I actually had no hope of us getting together on that particular Saturday.

Come late Saturday night, I get a text off her claiming that she wasn't able to get her son to go sleep at her dad's.

I had actually forgotten about the date and one hour later I replied back.. Yeh that's not a problem

She messaged back.. Are you upto anything fun tonight?

Me - Just with my two mates watching big UFC fight.

Her - Enjoy your night, Speak later

Me - Speak later

4 days go by and I don't text her and she doesn't contact me.

On the 5th day I sent her this funny meme.. And she messaged me back with

Her - That was hilarious haha did you figure it out immediately?

I messaged her back 3 hours later, as I was busy and had other chit to do..

Me - Yes straight away, I'm pretty smart like that.

Her - Yes me too

And that's it... It's been 5 days since that conversation and I haven't heard shiit from her and I haven't messaged her either.

I am convinced there is some power play going on.. She is happy and willing to chat, flirt and sext, but my feeling is, she expecting me to make 90% of the effort and be the one reaching out to her.

I don't intend to reach out for shyte now.. She isn't even that special.

It's just odd how we both dropped communication.. I'm working on another girl now, but I have a gut feeling she will make contact sometime soon.

I just wanted your thoughts.. Only 2-3 weeks ago I was fingering this sloot and now dead silence.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.. I think applying a little patients did actually pay off.

I arranged to meet her again after work at the 5th floor of our work building.

It's a completely deserted area, no offices or cameras or staff or cleaners or security.

Started off with some groping, then my hand ended up inside her nickers fingering her.. This massively turned her on and got her nice and wet.

Then she dropped to her knees and gave me a long sloppy BJ and handjob.. We didn't go full sex, as I didn't have much time.

She seems keen on meeting me again, so I reckon next meet I aim to bang her which can easily happen now.

Some of you guys are too quick to rule off a chick with, oh she isn't interested or attracted to you.

A little patience can workout, especially when you have a couple of girls in rotation.