Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do I Proceed With This Chick?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's prolly more turned on by the thought of being fingered in your office building, than actual 'boring' sex at home. Girls live in the imagination and you should have taken advantage of that by fueling that fire with some strategic words.
I don't like this "As I didn't have much time"-excuse. Make more time and stop overanalyzing this single mom.
Just enjoy her for the opportunities that present themselves, and don't put ANY effort into her (which means not sending silly memes etc.). The ball has been in her court for a good while now.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may be hot but there is alwsys a guy tired of smashing her
So wait on.. A hot girl is willing to meet you after work a couple of times a week and gets down on her knees, gives you a long sloppy blow job.. And your having to put minimal effort in, ie taking her out on dates or even texting her.

You would just simply walk away from that? Are you sure about that.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's prolly more turned on by the thought of being fingered in your office building, than actual 'boring' sex at home. Girls live in the imagination and you should have taken advantage of that by fueling that fire with some strategic words.
I don't like this "As I didn't have much time"-excuse. Make more time and stop overanalyzing this single mom.
Just enjoy her for the opportunities that present themselves, and don't put ANY effort into her (which means not sending silly memes etc.). The ball has been in her court for a good while now.

Well dude this girl is willing to suck me off a couple of times a week after work, with me having to put in minimal effort other than texting her a day and time to meet.

Yes it's not gone to full sex yet.. However you are right, aslong as I don't persue much or send her lots of text or memes etc, it's worth keeping her around.

I get bjs off her regular and if it looks like we are not able to get down with full sex later down the line, I will just drop her.

Right now just enjoying the bjs

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then my hand ended up inside her nickers fingering her.. This massively turned her on and got her nice and wet.

Then she dropped to her knees and gave me a long sloppy BJ and handjob.. We didn't go full sex, as I didn't have much time.
Maybe next time after fingering her and getting her wet, just stick it in and forego the BJ. That's when you'll know where you stand with her.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So wait on.. A hot girl is willing to meet you after work a couple of times a week and gets down on her knees, gives you a long sloppy blow job.. And your having to put minimal effort in, ie taking her out on dates or even texting her.

You would just simply walk away from that? Are you sure about that.
Yes, I have turned down many attractive girls and people would tell me what is wrong with you. There is more to life than banging multiple girls. I am focused on my purpose and I am looking for something more long term, if I don't think she is good for me long term I do not waste my time with her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe next time after fingering her and getting her wet, just stick it in and forego the BJ. That's when you'll know where you stand with her.
I think that's the way forward.. I think it's just a matter of time till her legs open up.. In the mean time I can just enjoy the blow jobs

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update guys.

This Monday gone, I asked her to meet me after work for this coming Friday on floor 5 where it is total privacy. She agreed and understands that it will be all about sex.

The last meet we had a week ago, she let me finger her and the. she gave me a long sloppy blow job.

My intention on Friday is to escalate to fuking her good.. It may happen or may not, but a.blow job is certain haha.

Anyhow I want your opinion on her interest level?

She meets me when I ask her to. However she doesn't text me much at all.. And I don't text her much either.

I simply arrange a day to meet, and in between we don't talk much.

I don't see why I should make an effort to text her if she doesn't make any either.

My impression is also that this chick gets bored easily if you are always in touch with her.

What's the best method to deal with her?

01. Should I be the one who is arranging all the sex meets? So far I have arranged all of them.

My feeling is, the moment I stop asking her to meet, the whole thing will fizzle out, because of her lack of effort.

I only see this girl as some fun, so I don't see the harm in arranging the meet ups.

In-between the sex meets, should I refrain from sexting and idle text chat?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Update guys.

This Monday gone, I asked her to meet me after work for this coming Friday on floor 5 where it is total privacy. She agreed and understands that it will be all about sex.

The last meet we had a week ago, she let me finger her and the. she gave me a long sloppy blow job.

My intention on Friday is to escalate to fuking her good.. It may happen or may not, but a.blow job is certain haha.

Anyhow I want your opinion on her interest level?

She meets me when I ask her to. However she doesn't text me much at all.. And I don't text her much either.

I simply arrange a day to meet, and in between we don't talk much.

I don't see why I should make an effort to text her if she doesn't make any either.

My impression is also that this chick gets bored easily if you are always in touch with her.

What's the best method to deal with her?

01. Should I be the one who is arranging all the sex meets? So far I have arranged all of them.

My feeling is, the moment I stop asking her to meet, the whole thing will fizzle out, because of her lack of effort.

I only see this girl as some fun, so I don't see the harm in arranging the meet ups.

In-between the sex meets, should I refrain from sexting and idle text chat?
This is a risky game to be playing at your place of employment but I see you are pretty obsessed with this woman so I guess go for it...

At least you got some BJs out of it...definitely not something I would consider since it is putting your job at risk and over what? Some skank who can't figure out a way to get free for an hour outside of work?

I think you need to be working on other options bro...you are assuming way too much risk for way too little reward.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a risky game to be playing at your place of employment but I see you are pretty obsessed with this woman so I guess go for it...

At least you got some BJs out of it...definitely not something I would consider since it is putting your job at risk and over what? Some skank who can't figure out a way to get free for an hour outside of work?

I think you need to be working on other options bro...you are assuming way too much risk for way too little reward.
Dude how does this put my job at risk.. We are completely in two different parts of the company.

Our paths don't even pass at work.. Also do you know how much office based fukin is going on at our work place? Loads.. Everyone is at it, including management.

All that being said, I am in agreement that work related relationships are generally a bad idea.

This is why.. Once I have smashed her, I will just leave it alone and focus on another chick.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude how does this put my job at risk.. We are completely in two different parts of the company.

Our paths don't even pass at work.. Also do you know how much office based fukin is going on at our work place? Loads.. Everyone is at it, including management.
Last time I checked fvcking someone at work would get you fired if caught...and no offense I would probably be looking for a new place to work if that was the case...definitely not somewhere professional.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She meets me when I ask her to.
You have compliance, this is all you need. You don't want another textbuddy, do you?
You haven't had sex yet, women usually start to invest more after sex.
Tbh, you're asking the wrong questions. It's not about her, it's about you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You have compliance, this is all you need. You don't want another textbuddy, do you?
You haven't had sex yet, women usually start to invest more after sex.
Tbh, you're asking the wrong questions. It's not about her, it's about you.
Apparently he has in the past a few times, just not this go round.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she doesn't text me much at all..

we don't talk much.

she doesn't make any either.

chick gets bored easily if you are always in touch with her.
It sounds like you're her b1tch or she's plating you. Do you think she's thinking this much about you? So far you've thought way too much about this.

Maybe be like a girl and have a different girl for each purpose like girls do with guys. Have your coworker for bj's and possible sex and look for another girl to give you attention.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently he has in the past a few times, just not this go round.
I have banged her before and that was around 10-12 months ago after a work party.

Ideally all I want from this chick is BJ or a fuk once a week or a fortnight.. Simply a plate.

However my question is, is it OK for me to be the one mostly arranging the sex meets?

In-between the sex I don't give a fuk if we text each other or not. Aslong she is giving that azz up once a week its all good.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have banged her before and that was around 10-12 months ago after a work party.

Ideally all I want from this chick is BJ or a fuk once a week or a fortnight.. Simply a plate.

However my question is, is it OK for me to be the one mostly arranging the sex meets?

In-between the sex I don't give a fuk if we text each other or not. Aslong she is giving that azz up once a week its all good.
If she goes to HR and complains of sexual harassment don't say we didn't tell you so...