Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I play this best

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't know man, I really don't wanna risk awkwardness at work or the word of mouth getting around that I asked her out in case she rejects me; that's why I'd probably wait until the last days, which will be in a few months, but maybe start to heat things up a bit already.
No risk, no reward. Life is about taking risks. Don't be a passenger in your own life.

What are you worried about them saying? "That guy has the balls we wish we had?"

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided to wait and ask her a few days after she's left; I don't want to screw up or impact my job in any way because of her.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her bday was today so I sent her a nice message but her reply was pretty generic, so I think I'll drop this one

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her bday was today so I sent her a nice message but her reply was pretty generic, so I think I'll drop this one
"Happy birthday" is not shooting your shot. Just ask her out. Regret is more painful than rejection.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Happy birthday" is not shooting your shot. Just ask her out. Regret is more painful than rejection.
I'll see how she is towards me in the months before she leaves, but will only ask her after she's left the company

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well back to work after a long vacation today, spent quite a lot of time with her and she sat next to me at lunch and we talked, and got coffee as well, she asked if I knew she was leaving, but that she's staying around. Seems to be some good movement there, will be interesting these few months ahead.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A hot coworker I kinda have a crush on is leaving in a few months and there's always energy between us; she also started following me on IG and interacts with me there sometimes, but we haven't hung out outside of work yet. If you were in my situation, would you pull any moves while she's still working at the company or you'd wait until she's out?
Ask her out for a drink before she leaves.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plugged in advice OP. Just talk to her and express your interest. Gotta go for it
I'm not willing to risk awkwardness and rumor-spreading around the office, this job is much too important to me. However we seem to be a little closer now since I'm back, so will see how it develops; if it comes naturally to a point where a chance of spending time together outside of work presents itself (she hints at it), I would take it. Otherwise, I'll ask her out when she is done working here.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm not willing to risk awkwardness and rumor-spreading around the office, this job is much too important to me. However we seem to be a little closer now since I'm back, so will see how it develops; if it comes naturally to a point where a chance of spending time together outside of work presents itself (she hints at it), I would take it. Otherwise, I'll ask her out when she is done working here.
It's only awkward if you make it awkward. However, now that you say she is staying it probably is a bad idea.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to work. Sneaking up on a chic never works. But maybe the stars will shine on you
What do you mean sneaking up? I meant to say that if she openly states a wish to hang out outside of work, I'll of course take it up. Otherwise, I will wait until she finishes working here before I ask her out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What? She's not staying.
Oh I thought you said she was a few posts ago with an update...must have read it wrong.

I don't see a valid reason not to go for it other than you trying to protect yourself from rejection and using other excuses as reasons.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I thought you said she was a few posts ago with an update...must have read it wrong.

I don't see a valid reason not to go for it other than you trying to protect yourself from rejection and using other excuses as reasons.
You really don't see how a small office could react to her potentially rejecting me after I hit on her while she still works here and then the word getting out?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you are limiting yourself. I get it, a previous situation is still stuck in your head and you like your job.
But showing interest in someone is not creepy at all, given that it seems like that she‘s already giving you hints.
If it gets uncomfortable afterwards you made an awkward approach or she is just a ****ty person.
While it‘s good to be careful and handle this thoughtful, don‘t manifest your thoughts like this on a negative outcome. I‘ve been there and nearly wasted my chance till I thought **** it…
I won‘t convince you to something you don‘t want to do. But be outcome independent. If someone would make fun of me for asking out a girl I, couldn‘t take it seriously. At least I had the courage to do it.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you are limiting yourself. I get it, a previous situation is still stuck in your head and you like your job.
But showing interest in someone is not creepy at all, given that it seems like that she‘s already giving you hints.
If it gets uncomfortable afterwards you made an awkward approach or she is just a ****ty person.
While it‘s good to be careful and handle this thoughtful, don‘t manifest your thoughts like this on a negative outcome. I‘ve been there and nearly wasted my chance till I thought **** it…
I won‘t convince you to something you don‘t want to do. But be outcome independent. If someone would make fun of me for asking out a girl I, couldn‘t take it seriously. At least I had the courage to do it.
Thanks for understanding. That's why I am open to shooting my shot but only if she hints at it; otherwise, waiting until she finishes working here, and that way there's no risk.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a company offsite this week for a few days and she came to hang around and said she was cold, so I offered to loan her my sweater and she agreed, but then my boss c0ckblocked me. Didn't talk to her afterwards, and at the final party chatted to a number of other hot coworkers whilst she saw it. She messaged me right after the event and we had some nice back-and-forth in the late hours of the following days. Preselection ftw.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Time to go in for the kill or Its over for DidNotPullTheTriggerCels

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wont like my advice , but I like to keep this shyt separated. You could casually ask her what she's doing this weekend, but it gotta be natural and casual.

Dont poop where you eat. Period. Plenty of women out there bro.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wont like my advice , but I like to keep this shyt separated. You could casually ask her what she's doing this weekend, but it gotta be natural and casual.

Dont poop where you eat. Period. Plenty of women out there bro.
She's leaving in a month