Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I play this best

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(actually like 95% of the time, so statistic wise odds are against me)
As I said, excuse and mental gymnastic.

word gets around coworkers, and I have to work in that environment,
What word gets around that you have a ball asking a girl out?

You ask, and if the answer is negative, you say, "All good, no hard feelings," and you stay friendly.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A hot coworker I kinda have a crush on is leaving in a few months and there's always energy between us; she also started following me on IG and interacts with me there sometimes, but we haven't hung out outside of work yet. If you were in my situation, would you pull any moves while she's still working at the company or you'd wait until she's out?
I'd wait until she was at least 100m away from the company building before jumping out of a bush.

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've waited too long a few times to ask a woman out like this.

There's basically an expiration date on this.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We got a good vibe going now, will ask her out before I fly for vacation in two weeks

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't get the chance to ask her in person as I was too slammed, so will have to do it virtually. And just when I thought things couldn't get more complicated, my boss invites a small group of people (including her) to his house for a party in a few weeks, fml. Last goddamn thing I need right now is him to ask me how the situation with the ladies is, right in front of her. What would you guys do in my situation?

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Lord.

I didn't even know what my initial response was , but let me repeat in bolded letters;

Do not shyte where you eat.

Leave this woman TF alone. And now you even complain that " you gladly didn't make a move and listened to members here".

Unfncking-believable . Why is it so hard to simply focus on ANY other woman in the world, and use " deez nutz" to man up and ask ANy other woman out.

And when people ask you how you doing with the ladies you always say," I am good". Always. No novels about that your dryspell is so long that it can touch the celing.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not shyte where you eat.

Leave this woman TF alone. And now you even complain that " you gladly didn't make a move and listened to members here".
I will, it'll be easier now that we won't work so close to each other anymore. Social media is the problem, that's fvcking the whole thing up

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will, it'll be easier now that we won't work so close to each other anymore. Social media is the problem, that's fvcking the whole thing up
you're being wishy washy. Dont forget the parties your boss throws, right?

@We_ArE_VeNOM made a great thread about this. Read it.

Let me elaborate on my previous post. The moment you apply such a LAW ( like dont shyt where you eat) , you eliminate a whole lotta stress, regain and maintain focus on work AND on top of that might actually be seen as more attractive by women you deal with professionally.

Get other women from other venues. Takes the same 2 balls to get it done.