"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How do I make sure she doesn’t bring friends on the date?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,085
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
Working on banging this chick who has a boyfriend. She’s been giving me lots of IOIs. We’re going on a date Tuesday at 6 PM. One time, we went out to get coffee just me and her. But another time we went out she brought a friend and I don’t want that.

Normally, I’d say let’s go on a “date” so it wouldn’t be confused. But she has a BF so I can’t do that.

How can I make sure she doesn’t bring a friend so I don’t get ****blocked? I wanna hang out with just her, not a huge group of friends.

Although if she does randomly bring a friend I could take that as she’s ****blocking me and low interest right?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
Give it a shot but dont have expectations, seems like orbitting.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,085
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
Imo if she brings a friend you are wasting your time on her.

Dont be the one she use as an orbiter or for validation
Yep. You’d think it would be implied but these bytches are crazy.

Considering that I’m getting IOIs and some of the shyt she says to me(she’s told me “I like my coffee like I like my men, black” when she has a white boyfriend and we talk about sex a lot) I don’t think I should have this issue.

But we’ll see. I guess I could say I wanna hang out with just her and then see what she does. That could be my shyt test on her lol.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,085
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
Imo if she brings a friend you are wasting your time on her.

Dont be the one she use as an orbiter or for validation
Yeah this’ll be a good interest test. My gut tells me that if she’s truly interested she won’t bring a friend. I’m 100% gonna give it a shot though
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Make a date, and then don't show up. She'll come with her friends and hang out with them. Rinse and repeat a few times and maybe she'll get it.
 

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
Don't do it, happened to me. Made a date, she asked to bring friend. Date went very bad. If you do happen to do it, cut it short or she wont respect u.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Working on banging this chick who has a boyfriend. She’s been giving me lots of IOIs. We’re going on a date Tuesday at 6 PM. One time, we went out to get coffee just me and her. But another time we went out she brought a friend and I don’t want that.

Normally, I’d say let’s go on a “date” so it wouldn’t be confused. But she has a BF so I can’t do that.

How can I make sure she doesn’t bring a friend so I don’t get ****blocked? I wanna hang out with just her, not a huge group of friends.

Although if she does randomly bring a friend I could take that as she’s ****blocking me and low interest right?
Do what I do. Take your **** out.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,139
Go on this date and make sure she brings a friend. Once you're there, ignore her and give all your attention to her girl friend.
Came in to post this. Hit on the friends. She'll be aroused and I promise it won't happen again ;)

Or just tell her you're tired & don't feel like being around her friends but would like to get to know her better 1 on 1. But in a take it or leave it way, not whiny like most guys in this situation. But that also gives her the power to test you in which case you have to stick by your guns or else she is gonna lose respect for you.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Is her friend hot? If she is, you can say cool, I love threesomes. Or, keep the date, but the day before cancel and said something came up. Raincheck?
 

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
I wouldn't stop her & i'll tell you why - 1) I would know she had low interest and wouldn't waste my time on her ever again 2) If the friend she brought was hotter, I would focus on her
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I had a 37 yr old woman try to pull this being a friend along stuff with me. 37 years old and still has to drag her friends to the first date. That told me all I need to know. I ejected.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,939
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

Get two tickets to something. A movie, a performance, a game, whatever. Then you say “Hey I got an extra ticket to (whatever)...why don’t you join me?”

If she comes along she’ll know it’s JUST her that’s invited. If she doesn’t? You take another girl or a buddy. Problem solved.

That way you avoid entirely a conversation about the issue of an extra person. You simply construct the outing in such a way as it’s obviously not the deal.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Advice from the old lady:

Get two tickets to something. A movie, a performance, a game, whatever. Then you say “Hey I got an extra ticket to (whatever)...why don’t you join me?”

If she comes along she’ll know it’s JUST her that’s invited. If she doesn’t? You take another girl or a buddy. Problem solved.

That way you avoid entirely a conversation about the issue of an extra person. You simply construct the outing in such a way as it’s obviously not the deal.
Don't do that. If the lady has nothing better to do or those plans are better than what she already has planned, she'll go. This does not mean it will be any building of intamacy between you two for an expensive event. A movie for a date? Not a good idea either. Just my .02 cents. Drinks and maybe mini-golf or something after if there's a sexual connection to build on.
 

Papa_smu

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
182
Reaction score
112
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Use them both as social proof and pick up other women in the scene. Hot girls are the best pivots (wings)
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Advice from the old lady:

Get two tickets to something. A movie, a performance, a game, whatever. Then you say “Hey I got an extra ticket to (whatever)...why don’t you join me?”

If she comes along she’ll know it’s JUST her that’s invited. If she doesn’t? You take another girl or a buddy. Problem solved.

That way you avoid entirely a conversation about the issue of an extra person. You simply construct the outing in such a way as it’s obviously not the deal.
@BeExcellent am I the only person looking down on OP because this girl has a boyfriend lol
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top