Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I make sure she doesn’t bring friends on the date?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working on banging this chick who has a boyfriend. She’s been giving me lots of IOIs. We’re going on a date Tuesday at 6 PM. One time, we went out to get coffee just me and her. But another time we went out she brought a friend and I don’t want that.

Normally, I’d say let’s go on a “date” so it wouldn’t be confused. But she has a BF so I can’t do that.

How can I make sure she doesn’t bring a friend so I don’t get ****blocked? I wanna hang out with just her, not a huge group of friends.

Although if she does randomly bring a friend I could take that as she’s ****blocking me and low interest right?

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a shot but dont have expectations, seems like orbitting.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo if she brings a friend you are wasting your time on her.

Dont be the one she use as an orbiter or for validation
Yep. You’d think it would be implied but these bytches are crazy.

Considering that I’m getting IOIs and some of the shyt she says to me(she’s told me “I like my coffee like I like my men, black” when she has a white boyfriend and we talk about sex a lot) I don’t think I should have this issue.

But we’ll see. I guess I could say I wanna hang out with just her and then see what she does. That could be my shyt test on her lol.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo if she brings a friend you are wasting your time on her.

Dont be the one she use as an orbiter or for validation
Yeah this’ll be a good interest test. My gut tells me that if she’s truly interested she won’t bring a friend. I’m 100% gonna give it a shot though

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a date, and then don't show up. She'll come with her friends and hang out with them. Rinse and repeat a few times and maybe she'll get it.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it, happened to me. Made a date, she asked to bring friend. Date went very bad. If you do happen to do it, cut it short or she wont respect u.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working on banging this chick who has a boyfriend. She’s been giving me lots of IOIs. We’re going on a date Tuesday at 6 PM. One time, we went out to get coffee just me and her. But another time we went out she brought a friend and I don’t want that.

Normally, I’d say let’s go on a “date” so it wouldn’t be confused. But she has a BF so I can’t do that.

How can I make sure she doesn’t bring a friend so I don’t get ****blocked? I wanna hang out with just her, not a huge group of friends.

Although if she does randomly bring a friend I could take that as she’s ****blocking me and low interest right?
Do what I do. Take your **** out.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on this date and make sure she brings a friend. Once you're there, ignore her and give all your attention to her girl friend.
Came in to post this. Hit on the friends. She'll be aroused and I promise it won't happen again ;)

Or just tell her you're tired & don't feel like being around her friends but would like to get to know her better 1 on 1. But in a take it or leave it way, not whiny like most guys in this situation. But that also gives her the power to test you in which case you have to stick by your guns or else she is gonna lose respect for you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Is her friend hot? If she is, you can say cool, I love threesomes. Or, keep the date, but the day before cancel and said something came up. Raincheck?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't stop her & i'll tell you why - 1) I would know she had low interest and wouldn't waste my time on her ever again 2) If the friend she brought was hotter, I would focus on her

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a 37 yr old woman try to pull this being a friend along stuff with me. 37 years old and still has to drag her friends to the first date. That told me all I need to know. I ejected.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Get two tickets to something. A movie, a performance, a game, whatever. Then you say “Hey I got an extra ticket to (whatever)...why don’t you join me?”

If she comes along she’ll know it’s JUST her that’s invited. If she doesn’t? You take another girl or a buddy. Problem solved.

That way you avoid entirely a conversation about the issue of an extra person. You simply construct the outing in such a way as it’s obviously not the deal.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Get two tickets to something. A movie, a performance, a game, whatever. Then you say “Hey I got an extra ticket to (whatever)...why don’t you join me?”

If she comes along she’ll know it’s JUST her that’s invited. If she doesn’t? You take another girl or a buddy. Problem solved.

That way you avoid entirely a conversation about the issue of an extra person. You simply construct the outing in such a way as it’s obviously not the deal.
Don't do that. If the lady has nothing better to do or those plans are better than what she already has planned, she'll go. This does not mean it will be any building of intamacy between you two for an expensive event. A movie for a date? Not a good idea either. Just my .02 cents. Drinks and maybe mini-golf or something after if there's a sexual connection to build on.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Use them both as social proof and pick up other women in the scene. Hot girls are the best pivots (wings)

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@BeExcellent am I the only person looking down on OP because this girl has a boyfriend lol