Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I make sure she doesn’t bring friends on the date?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low quality women but if she is going to cheat on BF she is going to cheat anyway.

Its not op fault if she is resp9nsible for her own actions

Op might as well try to get some with her.
@lamath like attracts like he must be low value himself then. I would never touch another man's woman.. but that's just me. I have more respect for my brother.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent am I the only person looking down on OP because this girl has a boyfriend lol
That was my initial first impression too. However there's a reason its called 'dating'. OP can't know the status of the inner workings of whatever arrangement or relationship the girl is already in or not in. Maybe she friend zones him, maybe she likes him more than a friend, who knows. Maybe the boyfriend is entirely imaginary, maybe he actually exists. Impossible to say based on the available information.

I was raised (rather conservatively by the way and by strong MEN) that if a guy doesn't lock you down? You are on the market. If you are married you are OFF the market. People can agree to whatever they choose to agree to by the way...and there is no way to know what that is based on the information given here.

So I am, for the intents and purposes of my response in this post, morality neutral.

Just like all the guys running around this site doing pumps and dumps, looking to just get laid (and willing to lie or decieve to accomplish that) and etc. are morality neutral. All I'm saying is don't preach morality to me in this thread and then turn a blind eye to the men around here (some of whom actually ARE married) who are ignoring the vows they stood and took before their wives and families and God.

I mean honestly she seems low interest to me just by virtue of bringing a galpal on the previous meet up, but OP has chosen to ignore that as well. What is frustrating is watching people remain in fantasy land when the other party's actions are giving pretty clear indications of where the other party stands. But ego often clouds judgement. Ego and fantasy expectations.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was my initial first impression too. However there's a reason its called 'dating'. OP can't know the status of the inner workings of whatever arrangement or relationship the girl is already in or not in. Maybe she friend zones him, maybe she likes him more than a friend, who knows. Maybe the boyfriend is entirely imaginary, maybe he actually exists. Impossible to say based on the available information.

I was raised (rather conservatively by the way and by strong MEN) that if a guy doesn't lock you down? You are on the market. If you are married you are OFF the market. People can agree to whatever they choose to agree to by the way...and there is no way to know what that is based on the information given here.

So I am, for the intents and purposes of my response in this post, morality neutral.

Just like all the guys running around this site doing pumps and dumps, looking to just get laid (and willing to lie or decieve to accomplish that) and etc. are morality neutral. All I'm saying is don't preach morality to me in this thread and then turn a blind eye to the men around here (some of whom actually ARE married) who are ignoring the vows they stood and took before their wives and families and God.

I mean honestly she seems low interest to me just by virtue of bringing a galpal on the previous meet up, but OP has chosen to ignore that as well. What is frustrating is watching people remain in fantasy land when the other party's actions are giving pretty clear indications of where the other party stands. But ego often clouds judgement. Ego and fantasy expectations.
Ego can be a bytch

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@BeExcellent oh... I was being critical of you lady not at all.. I wasn't being critical of your advice either as you state some very good information. So that's that cleared up. Don't worry I think very low of the men here that cheat on there wives too

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol bringging a friend on a date? That wasn't a date, if she wants you she'll want to spend alone time with you. Bringging a Friends+ you (gotto be her friends too) you're friendzoned end of story. The ioi to hook you up for for orbiter, saying this girls get bored sometimes, have to get a new face around, that's you, I say used her back as a connection circle to get around her girlfriend, that's all she's good for, it won't be you as a replacement bf in case she broke up in her current ltr, because there's nothing to chase, she already no u and having no feelings for you make it worse.. Broke it off and wait if she reach out if u wants her and be prepared to walk away.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what confuses me is that she went out with just me before. I'll give it one more shot but I'm probably already lost on this one. Don't know where I went wrong, I didn't even overpursue. On to the next bytch I suppose

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use them both as social proof and pick up other women in the scene. Hot girls are the best pivots (wings)
Hot bytches are really good wings lol. I'm so used to gaming by myself, maybe I should get some wings again

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol bringging a friend on a date? That wasn't a date, if she wants you she'll want to spend alone time with you. Bringging a Friends+ you (gotto be her friends too) you're friendzoned end of story. The ioi to hook you up for for orbiter, saying this girls get bored sometimes, have to get a new face around, that's you, I say used her back as a connection circle to get around her girlfriend, that's all she's good for, it won't be you as a replacement bf in case she broke up in her current ltr, because there's nothing to chase, she already no u and having no feelings for you make it worse.. Broke it off and wait if she reach out if u wants her and be prepared to walk away.
Actually scratch my previous statement you're right... I'm going No Contact until she hits me up if ever

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice op.. Dont worry I myself didn't do hookup anymore these days for more than 2 years. I focus on myself and quality women

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Working on banging this chick who has a boyfriend.

Imo if she brings a friend you are wasting your time on her. Dont be the one she use as an orbiter or for validation
She's using you OP for validation. Get over it.

On a different note, let's say it was a different girl, your date, and she brings with you her friend. Same thing, validation.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Hot bytches are really good wings lol. I'm so used to gaming by myself, maybe I should get some wings again
Those two would be perfect. I highly suggest going through with it, and just have a good time. Show that you'd let her go, and generally have a great time. Other women will see that, and it will be much easier to approach and close.