Trainwreck
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2016
- Messages
- 679
- Reaction score
- 287
- Age
- 31
or is it futile
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Mention it to her. And make it something you guys do together.She was skinny when we started dating, but it's noticeable now. Shell only workout when life is easy like most humans, and I fear this is long term.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I completely disagree with this. we are visual beings and when things start to fall out of place physically with a woman, a man will stray. if she wants to keep him happy, she would take care of herself .A real man wouldn't bodyshame his girlfriend.
You obviously don't love her.
I think he was being sarcastic.I completely disagree with this. we are visual beings and when things start to fall out of place physically with a woman, a man will stray. if she wants to keep him happy, she would take care of herself .
Now...if he is fat himself then he needs to pipe down , but I see no problem wanting your woman to be fit.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
My bad lol. It's not the first time in my life I've heard someone say that before in regards to weight.I think he was being sarcastic.
Yeah, don't shame her or make her feel bad. Try to get her to remember how she felt when she was fitter. She probably felt a lot better and liked the attention better too.You can't make anyone do anything they don't want to do. She has to want to do it herself.
That's why it's important to keep the weight off in the first place. The one thing for sure, the less fat you have the less efficient the body is at storing fat, also you will have more free testosterone.It's going to get worse. As we age, it will be harder to lose weight, especially women.
I agree with @thatfeel
Read this: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/thread...3-you-buy-a-relationship-not-build-one.39785/
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Suprized only one guy recommended this. You need to give her a bit of covert anxiety. Goto the gym frequently, dress better than usual and groom well. If her interest is where it's supposed to be for a LTR she should begin to feel like she isn't good enough and take the weight loss into her own hands.You need to start generating a little covert dread. Keep working out, get caught looking at or flirting with fit womenm get a new haircut, go out by yourself.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.