Trainwreck
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2016
- Messages
- 679
- Reaction score
- 287
- Age
- 31
or is it futile
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Mention it to her. And make it something you guys do together.She was skinny when we started dating, but it's noticeable now. Shell only workout when life is easy like most humans, and I fear this is long term.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I completely disagree with this. we are visual beings and when things start to fall out of place physically with a woman, a man will stray. if she wants to keep him happy, she would take care of herself .A real man wouldn't bodyshame his girlfriend.
You obviously don't love her.
I think he was being sarcastic.I completely disagree with this. we are visual beings and when things start to fall out of place physically with a woman, a man will stray. if she wants to keep him happy, she would take care of herself .
Now...if he is fat himself then he needs to pipe down , but I see no problem wanting your woman to be fit.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
My bad lol. It's not the first time in my life I've heard someone say that before in regards to weight.I think he was being sarcastic.
Yeah, don't shame her or make her feel bad. Try to get her to remember how she felt when she was fitter. She probably felt a lot better and liked the attention better too.You can't make anyone do anything they don't want to do. She has to want to do it herself.
That's why it's important to keep the weight off in the first place. The one thing for sure, the less fat you have the less efficient the body is at storing fat, also you will have more free testosterone.It's going to get worse. As we age, it will be harder to lose weight, especially women.
I agree with @thatfeel
Read this: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/thread...3-you-buy-a-relationship-not-build-one.39785/
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Suprized only one guy recommended this. You need to give her a bit of covert anxiety. Goto the gym frequently, dress better than usual and groom well. If her interest is where it's supposed to be for a LTR she should begin to feel like she isn't good enough and take the weight loss into her own hands.You need to start generating a little covert dread. Keep working out, get caught looking at or flirting with fit womenm get a new haircut, go out by yourself.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.