"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

How do I handle this

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
One of my plates recently became my girl friend was my plate for 6 months. She asked me to be her BF and I said yes. We been in a relationship for a week. Right now calls me at 1:00 in the morning. Asking me to call a girl to leave her alone.
Guess when we were dating and werent that serious yet she had something going on with some dude but that dude had a girlfriend.
Called the chick she was super agressive but I remained calm through it all ended up talking on the phone with the chick for like 3 hours and we became cool lol. Tryna get her side of the story. Told me she found messages of her bf and my gf talking back in april, may.. (when I wasn't that serious with her yet)... and that dude had my gf saved under a guys name... so obviously pissed his gf off.. gonna call my gf tomorrow morning... but i'm kinda pissed off she threw all this bullsh1t for me to handle... at 1:00 in the morning and then she goes to sleep. Like wtf... was really tryna give this relationship sh1t a shot but I'm kinda getting over it..
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
51
Age
38
How to handle this situation?

Simple. You don’t. Any time a grown ass person asks you to do something he/she is perfectly capable of doing themselves, the only correct answer is ‘b****, I’m not your secretary”.

If you don’t respect yourself, no one else will.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top