Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I handle this

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my plates recently became my girl friend was my plate for 6 months. She asked me to be her BF and I said yes. We been in a relationship for a week. Right now calls me at 1:00 in the morning. Asking me to call a girl to leave her alone.
Guess when we were dating and werent that serious yet she had something going on with some dude but that dude had a girlfriend.
Called the chick she was super agressive but I remained calm through it all ended up talking on the phone with the chick for like 3 hours and we became cool lol. Tryna get her side of the story. Told me she found messages of her bf and my gf talking back in april, may.. (when I wasn't that serious with her yet)... and that dude had my gf saved under a guys name... so obviously pissed his gf off.. gonna call my gf tomorrow morning... but i'm kinda pissed off she threw all this bullsh1t for me to handle... at 1:00 in the morning and then she goes to sleep. Like wtf... was really tryna give this relationship sh1t a shot but I'm kinda getting over it..

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
How to handle this situation?

Simple. You don’t. Any time a grown ass person asks you to do something he/she is perfectly capable of doing themselves, the only correct answer is ‘b****, I’m not your secretary”.

If you don’t respect yourself, no one else will.