Josh Davidson
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2021
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 140
?
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Hahaha cheers Hank.Smooth. Adding this to my arsenal. When she asks where I got this, I'm gonna say "Sir Big Bell, babygirl."
0:16 - 0:20 , smooth dodge
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Doesn't work super well if her name isn't Jessica, though.“Hey Jessica, ive thoroughly enjoyed your company and getting to know you better. There is a little present Ive been holding back all evening and i want it to be a nice little surprise. Close your eyes and dont peek”
Proceed to give her a solid kiss.
Job done
You don't.How do I go about asking for and getting a kiss on the first date?
Generally it's a mistake to ask for a kiss. It's also a mistake to try to do it at the end of the date or in general, at any moment where it comes out of the blue.
Indeed.What's better is to ramp up the physical contact gradually to the point where it's natural to kiss.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Just do it. Like Nike.In my opinion:
Definitely no need to ask...and no need to tell, either. Just do it.
I almost always kiss at the end of the date (very rarely will I deviate from this), and I almost always know, in my mind, BEFORE the date is over, whether there will be a kiss.
Actually I'll go you one further and say that I usually know within the first 5 minutes of meeting them...whether there will be a kiss at the of the date.
Oh man, that is a big no. You never ask a girl for a kiss. N.E.V.E.R.
I have good success with saying something like "your hair looks so soft..." and then run my fingers through it...if she seems to like it and doesn't pull back then this is pretty much a green light in terms of knowing whether you will be successful...Kiss when her face is close enough and there is eye contact. No asking. I’ve kissed 3 minutes into a date before.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Nice, but a bit too long and a little bit cheesy.“Hey Jessica, ive thoroughly enjoyed your company and getting to know you better. There is a little present Ive been holding back all evening and i want it to be a nice little surprise. Close your eyes and dont peek”
Proceed to give her a solid kiss.
Job done
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.