“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How do I go about asking for and getting a kiss on the first date?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
instead of leaning in and chasing the kiss I pulled back my head and stared at her...
Other than a good laugh, this one right here is the right mindset every guy should have: A kiss is basically your GIFT for the woman you're dating.

So if she's not receiving it gratefully (by joyfully exchanging saliva with you), you stop giving it to her INSTEAD OF CHASING the kiss.

Think about it this way: If you've prepared a gift for somebody, and for some reason he/she is refusing to receive it, would you keep pushing and forcing them to receive it? Hell no, you just bring it back home without even saying anything.

Same for a kiss. It's your gift to a woman. Not vice versa.

Very good read. Thank you brother. Congrats that you had an enjoyable date with a chick who sounded like a HB8+.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top