"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How did you grow in 2018?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
I see SS as more of a place to grow than complain about failings in life, whether it be with women, family, career, or anything else. However, as 2018 comes to an end, i am curious as to how everyone else has improved in 2018. Its important to write things like this down because 8t makes it real and provides something you can review this time next year.

Use this thread to share your growth for the main part of your life.

MONEY. Examples such as...
-growth income percent (please keep salaries private)?
-new career?
-net worth increase?
-other increases to your financial situation?

LOOKS. Examples such as...
-lowered body fat percebt?
-increased weight or repetition?
-updated wardrobe?
-ran a marathon?
-other things which make your physical appearance better?

STATUS. Examples such as...
-improved social circle?
-started a new social circle?

MIND.
-what have you learned?
-what have you read?
-what have you written?
-do you meditate?
-have you seemed therapy or counseling?
-any other areas your mind may have improved?

WOMEN
-how many women have you laid?
-has your LTR improved?
-whatvhas improved with women?

Now, this isnt a comprehensive list, so feel free to add other topics. Please do share though as I would love to hear how everyone has improved in 2018.

Time is our most valuable asset, how did you spend yours?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I got a bionic d!ck implanted and grew 3 inches! D!ck the Frog would be proud...
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Discovered SS.
Took the red pill.
Read more books.
Learned a lot about myself.
Earned a raise and laid out my career goals with my boss for the next year.
Started studying Spanish.
Went to new places almost every weekend.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
Financially I got better, not because my salaries raised but because I spent some time cutting my spending and finding better mortgage rates , etc
Learned a lot about real estate as I was planning to buy rental unit , however Canada home prices just sky rocked so decided to wait .

2018 was also a year when I felt kind of overwhelmed by my dreams, too many start-up ideas , looking for different investments however not much was accomplished .
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
I can´t complain. I got this huge promotion at the State University so I´ll be making twice the money I was, for life Yo!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Sounds good, thanks for sharing guys. Make 2019 even better!
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
2018 is the year I spend mostly consolidating my power base.

2019 will be spent on expanding.

The rest is merely details.
 
Top