"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How Did This Second Date Conversation Go?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
So I met this Tinder chick on Saturday night, she came over to the bar near me.

As soon as she walked in, I started getting positives signs interest level wise towards me.

Long story short.. I took her back to my place and banged her all night.

She has a amazing body... But I have ruled her out as relationship material.. My aim is to keep her around plate material.

I want your opinion on our last conversation, as we ain't texted much since Saturday.

Her - Hey I am home, thanks for the Fab night.x

Me - Thats ok, we never did get to watch that film lol x

Her - Haha I know, we got busy with other things (wink) we can watch a film next time.

Me - Yeh very busy lol , ok movie, take away & vodka x

Her - That sounds good to me x

So at this point I had other chit to do for a few hours.. Later that day I message her again.

Me - Shall we say next weekend.x

She messaged back two hours later.

Her - I fell asleep on the couch..Next weekend is good for me.x

Me - Told you, you was a light weight (wink) ok Saturday night is best, i'm just having another drink with my mate.x

Her - Haha.. Saturday it is then.x

So guys, another date seems set..

How often should I contact her moving Forward?

Or should I just let her contact me again? And leave her alone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Her sht isn’t written in pen, she could change her mind, although by the sounds of it she wouldn’t. Point is, talking to her midweek is useless waste of your time. Just message her Thursday, or if she contacts you before.

No need relationship man, stop that bs, only sexxx.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Her sht isn’t written in pen, she could change her mind, although by the sounds of it she wouldn’t. Point is, talking to her midweek is useless waste of your time. Just message her Thursday, or if she contacts you before.

No need relationship man, stop that bs, only sexxx.

Well this is it man. She's an online chick and could easily change her mind.

I ONLY want her around for sex.. But I think ZERO communication uptill Thursday might be a little too much.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Why not write her everyday in hopes she don’t give her pssy to someone else?

Nah dude, obviously I wouldn't do that.. However leaving a full week with ZERO communication may not work out well..

I think maybe a random text mid week, a quick light conversation might be best option.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,626
Reaction score
4,342
Location
uk
So I met this Tinder chick on Saturday night, she came over to the bar near me.

As soon as she walked in, I started getting positives signs interest level wise towards me.

Long story short.. I took her back to my place and banged her all night.

She has a amazing body... But I have ruled her out as relationship material.. My aim is to keep her around plate material.

I want your opinion on our last conversation, as we ain't texted much since Saturday.

Her - Hey I am home, thanks for the Fab night.x

Me - Thats ok, we never did get to watch that film lol x

Her - Haha I know, we got busy with other things (wink) we can watch a film next time.

Me - Yeh very busy lol , ok movie, take away & vodka x

Her - That sounds good to me x

So at this point I had other chit to do for a few hours.. Later that day I message her again.

Me - Shall we say next weekend.x

She messaged back two hours later.

Her - I fell asleep on the couch..Next weekend is good for me.x

Me - Told you, you was a light weight (wink) ok Saturday night is best, i'm just having another drink with my mate.x

Her - Haha.. Saturday it is then.x

So guys, another date seems set..

How often should I contact her moving Forward?

Or should I just let her contact me again? And leave her alone.

at this stage over communicating / texting is only going to damage her interest level

if you only want sex theres no reason why you cant just text her when you are ready to bang her again

shes already handed the pu$$y over ....you are in the driving seat from here on in
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
at this stage over communicating / texting is only going to damage her interest level

if you only want sex theres no reason why you cant just text her when you are ready to bang her again

shes already handed the pu$$y over ....you are in the driving seat from here on in

I hear what you say.. However I don't want to go the extreme opposite and over game her.

Zero communication might make her feel like she was a pump and dump or I don't care at all, so she might fuk off elsewhere.

Sometimes you have to give the chicks the illusion of a possible relationship..

I reckon a random text once or twice in the next week or so is a good balance?
 
A

AJ84

Guest
I hear what you say.. However I don't want to go the extreme opposite and over game her.

Zero communication might make her feel like she was a pump and dump or I don't care at all, so she might fuk off elsewhere.

Sometimes you have to give the chicks the illusion of a possible relationship..

I reckon a random text once or twice in the next week or so is a good balance?
But you don’t care at all, and she’s a chick you met on a blatant hook up site and she slept with you that night.
I think she knows the drill here, no pun intended lol. She’s not blowing up your phone and she most likely has other tinder dates. I don’t think you need to worry about her thinking it’s going to be a relationship, it doesn’t seem like she’s looking for that to be honest. She has plates too. Keep meeting other girls as you are.
I wouldn’t text her too much other than to set up a date but expect her to be tinder f**king other guys because it’s tinder and that’s the whole point.
Just have fun with it and use a condom :).
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
But you don’t care at all, and she’s a chick you met on a blatant hook up site and she slept with you that night.
I think she knows the drill here, no pun intended lol. She’s not blowing up your phone and she most likely has other tinder dates. I don’t think you need to worry about her thinking it’s going to be a relationship, it doesn’t seem like she’s looking for that to be honest. She has plates too. Keep meeting other girls as you are.
I wouldn’t text her too much other than to set up a date but expect her to be tinder f**king other guys because it’s tinder and that’s the whole point.
Just have fun with it and use a condom :).

Well I showed her what the DRILL is on Saturday night..

Lol I aint planning on proposing to this chick. At the initial meet, she seemed so shy and innocent.. 8 drinks later, she is telling me some crazy chit about having a relationship with another chick haha.

Anyway I do want to plate this one, simply because she is fit and would be up for some 3sum action at some point.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Maybe shoot her a message on Wednesday if you havent heard from her by then. Something simple..."Looking forward to this weekend".

That should be about it. Chances are she will hit you up before then.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
"Looking forward to this weekend".
Bam, she don't reply, you're in a shtty spot.

Best to hit her up thirsday, asking her something and telling how you busy all week long with your work. Tho she should hit you up by then herself. You'll get her shmancy wet by being unpredictable and sending mixed signals, on one hand you setup a date, on another you not hitting her up, wtf.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mkcrS2OpsI
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Maybe shoot her a message on Wednesday if you havent heard from her by then. Something simple..."Looking forward to this weekend".

That should be about it. Chances are she will hit you up before then.
Bam, she don't reply, you're in a shtty spot.

Best to hit her up thirsday, asking her something and telling how you busy all week long with your work. Tho she should hit you up by then herself. You'll get her shmancy wet by being unpredictable and sending mixed signals, on one hand you setup a date, on another you not hitting her up, wtf.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mkcrS2OpsI
Bam, she don't reply, you're in a shtty spot.

Best to hit her up thirsday, asking her something and telling how you busy all week long with your work. Tho she should hit you up by then herself. You'll get her shmancy wet by being unpredictable and sending mixed signals, on one hand you setup a date, on another you not hitting her up, wtf.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
So I met this Tinder chick on Saturday night, she came over to the bar near me.

As soon as she walked in, I started getting positives signs interest level wise towards me.

Long story short.. I took her back to my place and banged her all night.

She has a amazing body... But I have ruled her out as relationship material.. My aim is to keep her around plate material.

I want your opinion on our last conversation, as we ain't texted much since Saturday.

Her - Hey I am home, thanks for the Fab night.x

Me - Thats ok, we never did get to watch that film lol x

Her - Haha I know, we got busy with other things (wink) we can watch a film next time.

Me - Yeh very busy lol , ok movie, take away & vodka x

Her - That sounds good to me x

So at this point I had other chit to do for a few hours.. Later that day I message her again.

Me - Shall we say next weekend.x

She messaged back two hours later.

Her - I fell asleep on the couch..Next weekend is good for me.x

Me - Told you, you was a light weight (wink) ok Saturday night is best, i'm just having another drink with my mate.x

Her - Haha.. Saturday it is then.x

So guys, another date seems set..

How often should I contact her moving Forward?

Or should I just let her contact me again? And leave her alone.
Not well. Conversation and sex aren't the same thing. The gold standards is sex asap. At best, you have a next encounter but 3 is it. Afyer 3, i lose her #.

She can hit me up but, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. Barely legal ftw
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I'm just gona keep things low key.. The date has already been set up.

Will send her a message mid week, keep it simple.. BIT of chit chat, then onto confirming the weekend date.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I'm just gona keep things low key.. The date has already been set up.

Will send her a message mid week, keep it simple.. BIT of chit chat, then onto confirming the weekend date.
Give monday, Tuesday not your weekend. Its key especially with rotation.

Esculate hard, man to woman, and adopt the goat status mindset.

I am that guy.

LIFE'S TO ****IN BORING NOT TO TRY.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Give monday, Tuesday not your weekend. Its key especially with rotation.

Esculate hard, man to woman, and adopt the goat status mindset.

I am that guy.

LIFE'S TO ****IN BORING NOT TO TRY.
I'm Gona leave it a couple of days.. Then hit her up.

Got other woman i'm talking to too, so if she drops off, no big deal.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Not well. Conversation and sex aren't the same thing. The gold standards is sex asap. At best, you have a next encounter but 3 is it. Afyer 3, i lose her #.

She can hit me up but, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. Barely legal ftw
He just said he banged her all night. Did you not bother reading the post?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
But you don’t care at all, and she’s a chick you met on a blatant hook up site and she slept with you that night.
I think she knows the drill here, no pun intended lol. She’s not blowing up your phone and she most likely has other tinder dates. I don’t think you need to worry about her thinking it’s going to be a relationship, it doesn’t seem like she’s looking for that to be honest. She has plates too. Keep meeting other girls as you are.
I wouldn’t text her too much other than to set up a date but expect her to be tinder f**king other guys because it’s tinder and that’s the whole point.
Just have fun with it and use a condom :).
I've already setup the date. Just a matter of who texts who.. I aint heard chit from her today.. So i'll just hit her up near to date day.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I'm Gona leave it a couple of days.. Then hit her up.

Got other woman i'm talking to too, so if she drops off, no big deal.
Cool

Every set is
PRACTICE

TREAT AS SUCH. Act accordingly.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top