Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Did This Second Date Conversation Go?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this Tinder chick on Saturday night, she came over to the bar near me.

As soon as she walked in, I started getting positives signs interest level wise towards me.

Long story short.. I took her back to my place and banged her all night.

She has a amazing body... But I have ruled her out as relationship material.. My aim is to keep her around plate material.

I want your opinion on our last conversation, as we ain't texted much since Saturday.

Her - Hey I am home, thanks for the Fab night.x

Me - Thats ok, we never did get to watch that film lol x

Her - Haha I know, we got busy with other things (wink) we can watch a film next time.

Me - Yeh very busy lol , ok movie, take away & vodka x

Her - That sounds good to me x

So at this point I had other chit to do for a few hours.. Later that day I message her again.

Me - Shall we say next weekend.x

She messaged back two hours later.

Her - I fell asleep on the couch..Next weekend is good for me.x

Me - Told you, you was a light weight (wink) ok Saturday night is best, i'm just having another drink with my mate.x

Her - Haha.. Saturday it is then.x

So guys, another date seems set..

How often should I contact her moving Forward?

Or should I just let her contact me again? And leave her alone.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Her sht isn’t written in pen, she could change her mind, although by the sounds of it she wouldn’t. Point is, talking to her midweek is useless waste of your time. Just message her Thursday, or if she contacts you before.

No need relationship man, stop that bs, only sexxx.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her sht isn’t written in pen, she could change her mind, although by the sounds of it she wouldn’t. Point is, talking to her midweek is useless waste of your time. Just message her Thursday, or if she contacts you before.

No need relationship man, stop that bs, only sexxx.

Well this is it man. She's an online chick and could easily change her mind.

I ONLY want her around for sex.. But I think ZERO communication uptill Thursday might be a little too much.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not write her everyday in hopes she don’t give her pssy to someone else?

Nah dude, obviously I wouldn't do that.. However leaving a full week with ZERO communication may not work out well..

I think maybe a random text mid week, a quick light conversation might be best option.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As soon as she walked in, I started getting positives signs interest level wise towards me.

She has a amazing body... But I have ruled her out as relationship material.. My aim is to keep her around plate material.

I want your opinion on our last conversation, as we ain't texted much since Saturday.

Her - Haha I know, we got busy with other things (wink) we can watch a film next time.

So at this point I had other chit to do for a few hours.. Later that day I message her again.

Me - Told you, you was a light weight (wink) ok Saturday night is best, i'm just having another drink with my mate.x

at this stage over communicating / texting is only going to damage her interest level

if you only want sex theres no reason why you cant just text her when you are ready to bang her again

shes already handed the pu$$y over ....you are in the driving seat from here on in

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at this stage over communicating / texting is only going to damage her interest level

if you only want sex theres no reason why you cant just text her when you are ready to bang her again

shes already handed the pu$$y over ....you are in the driving seat from here on in

I hear what you say.. However I don't want to go the extreme opposite and over game her.

Zero communication might make her feel like she was a pump and dump or I don't care at all, so she might fuk off elsewhere.

Sometimes you have to give the chicks the illusion of a possible relationship..

I reckon a random text once or twice in the next week or so is a good balance?

A

AJ84

I hear what you say.. However I don't want to go the extreme opposite and over game her.

Zero communication might make her feel like she was a pump and dump or I don't care at all, so she might fuk off elsewhere.

Sometimes you have to give the chicks the illusion of a possible relationship..

I reckon a random text once or twice in the next week or so is a good balance?
But you don’t care at all, and she’s a chick you met on a blatant hook up site and she slept with you that night.
I think she knows the drill here, no pun intended lol. She’s not blowing up your phone and she most likely has other tinder dates. I don’t think you need to worry about her thinking it’s going to be a relationship, it doesn’t seem like she’s looking for that to be honest. She has plates too. Keep meeting other girls as you are.
I wouldn’t text her too much other than to set up a date but expect her to be tinder f**king other guys because it’s tinder and that’s the whole point.
Just have fun with it and use a condom :).

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you don’t care at all, and she’s a chick you met on a blatant hook up site and she slept with you that night.
I think she knows the drill here, no pun intended lol. She’s not blowing up your phone and she most likely has other tinder dates. I don’t think you need to worry about her thinking it’s going to be a relationship, it doesn’t seem like she’s looking for that to be honest. She has plates too. Keep meeting other girls as you are.
I wouldn’t text her too much other than to set up a date but expect her to be tinder f**king other guys because it’s tinder and that’s the whole point.

Well I showed her what the DRILL is on Saturday night..

Lol I aint planning on proposing to this chick. At the initial meet, she seemed so shy and innocent.. 8 drinks later, she is telling me some crazy chit about having a relationship with another chick haha.

Anyway I do want to plate this one, simply because she is fit and would be up for some 3sum action at some point.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Maybe shoot her a message on Wednesday if you havent heard from her by then. Something simple..."Looking forward to this weekend".

That should be about it. Chances are she will hit you up before then.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
"Looking forward to this weekend".
Bam, she don't reply, you're in a shtty spot.

Best to hit her up thirsday, asking her something and telling how you busy all week long with your work. Tho she should hit you up by then herself. You'll get her shmancy wet by being unpredictable and sending mixed signals, on one hand you setup a date, on another you not hitting her up, wtf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mkcrS2OpsI

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe shoot her a message on Wednesday if you havent heard from her by then. Something simple..."Looking forward to this weekend".

That should be about it. Chances are she will hit you up before then.

Best to hit her up thirsday, asking her something and telling how you busy all week long with your work. Tho she should hit you up by then herself. You'll get her shmancy wet by being unpredictable and sending mixed signals, on one hand you setup a date, on another you not hitting her up, wtf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mkcrS2OpsI

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not well. Conversation and sex aren't the same thing. The gold standards is sex asap. At best, you have a next encounter but 3 is it. Afyer 3, i lose her #.

She can hit me up but, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. Barely legal ftw

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just gona keep things low key.. The date has already been set up.

Will send her a message mid week, keep it simple.. BIT of chit chat, then onto confirming the weekend date.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just gona keep things low key.. The date has already been set up.

Will send her a message mid week, keep it simple.. BIT of chit chat, then onto confirming the weekend date.
Give monday, Tuesday not your weekend. Its key especially with rotation.

Esculate hard, man to woman, and adopt the goat status mindset.

I am that guy.

LIFE'S TO ****IN BORING NOT TO TRY.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give monday, Tuesday not your weekend. Its key especially with rotation.

Esculate hard, man to woman, and adopt the goat status mindset.

I am that guy.

LIFE'S TO ****IN BORING NOT TO TRY.
I'm Gona leave it a couple of days.. Then hit her up.

Got other woman i'm talking to too, so if she drops off, no big deal.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not well. Conversation and sex aren't the same thing. The gold standards is sex asap. At best, you have a next encounter but 3 is it. Afyer 3, i lose her #.

She can hit me up but, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. Barely legal ftw
He just said he banged her all night. Did you not bother reading the post?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already setup the date. Just a matter of who texts who.. I aint heard chit from her today.. So i'll just hit her up near to date day.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Gona leave it a couple of days.. Then hit her up.

Got other woman i'm talking to too, so if she drops off, no big deal.
Cool

Every set is
PRACTICE

TREAT AS SUCH. Act accordingly.