“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How close of a cousin would you consider macking?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Yes, I understand there is a creep factor here, LOL. :eek: :eek: :eek::eek:

What incentivized me to post is that I was looking at my Ancestry.com page and went through a bunch of cousins (i.e., distant enough so that I have never met them), and one gal caught my eye with her very nice rack (one that was prominently shown in her pic, like she was an attention hoar on Twitter). :eek::eek::eek::eek: Based on her age and name (she has the same last name as my paternal grandmother), she probably is a 2nd cousin once removed.

I should also say that a lot of my ancestors lived in some very sparsely populated areas, and they certainly had no problem kissing their cousins. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I wonder how to carefully dialog the situation so as to show sexual interest. I was thinking about complementing these gals' looks with something like "it runs in our family". :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Family reunion game seems to be a topic that doesn't seem to get discussed much in the PUA community.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Unless your from pakistan or some arab country I'm pretty sure dating your cousin is illegal
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Unless your from pakistan or some arab country I'm pretty sure dating your cousin is illegal
In the USA, there is no restriction on a pair of adult relatives getting it on :eek: :eek: - only restrictions to marry, with 2nd cousins being allowed in all states, and 1st cousins being allowed in a few (half 1st cousins & 1st cousins once removed being in between). I wouldn't mack anything less than 2nd cousins. :eek:
 

cdiated

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Age
46
Yes, I understand there is a creep factor here, LOL. :eek: :eek: :eek::eek:

What incentivized me to post is that I was looking at my Ancestry.com page and went through a bunch of cousins (i.e., distant enough so that I have never met them), and one gal caught my eye with her very nice rack (one that was prominently shown in her pic, like she was an attention hoar on Twitter). :eek::eek::eek::eek: Based on her age and name (she has the same last name as my paternal grandmother), she probably is a 2nd cousin once removed.

I should also say that a lot of my ancestors lived in some very sparsely populated areas, and they certainly had no problem kissing their cousins. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I wonder how to carefully dialog the situation so as to show sexual interest. I was thinking about complementing these gals' looks with something like "it runs in our family". :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Family reunion game seems to be a topic that doesn't seem to get discussed much in the PUA community.
Not in my dreams at all, good luck how your kids will look like.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
In the USA, there is no restriction on a pair of adult relatives getting it on :eek: :eek: - only restrictions to marry, with 2nd cousins being allowed in all states, and 1st cousins being allowed in a few (half 1st cousins & 1st cousins once removed being in between). I wouldn't mack anything less than 2nd cousins. :eek:
There are millions of women in the world, and yet you choose your relatives.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Ayo @MatureDJ check out Genetic Sexual Attraction on youtube...... You might be able to run GSA game on a distant cousin...
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I would totally bang any hot female relative I have but I'd never make the first move and risk a bad family situation.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I often tell you guys I’m the hillbilly of SS. I do not fit the profile career, lifestyle, and education wise. If you saw me you would think redneck but not hillbilly. But I’ll let ya all in on a little secret. I fooled around with my third cousins in my younger years. And if one of them hotties knocked on my door today i could rail her now with no regrets.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top