How big is your ****?

Dekg140

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off. No homo lol. Just to get an idea of what the average is, where I stand, and what's considered to be "big"

I stand around 4 inches when soft, 6.5 inches when hard. I've never been too confident with my size

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dekg140 said:
First off. No homo

You sure? Because, I mean, if we're talking about it, I might as well whip it out. And if I whip it out....well, you know...

I stand around 4 inches when soft, 6.5 inches when hard. I've never been too confident with my size
What do you think....the rest of the world stands at 18 inches? Stop looking for sh!t to be self conscious about. Do you have all your limbs? Most of your teeth? Are you less than morbidly obese?

Yes? Then you can go find yourself a woman. D!ck size.....psh. First, worry about getting the girl naked. Then worry about your d!ck size.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you don't use your thumb to pick your nose.
Women are happier when you don't split them in two

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this thread goes fine until someone says that have a big one and ppl deny it and ppl ask for pics ...... not getting involved here

all Ill say is this , im very well off , and it hasn't really helped my confidence any, I mean should I try to tell girls as soon as I can ? I mean that seems creepy , but lets be honest , what I considered creepy when i started this site, and what I consider creepy now are way diffrent

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hithard said:
Dude, you don't use your thumb to pick your nose.
Women are happier when you don't split them in two
you also don't orgasm in your nose ... least I hope you don't lol

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all guys' schlongs on the internets are 12 inches. but mine is only 11 inches.....with a 2 inch head.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average is around 5.5 inches, plenty of studies have been done on it and you could easily just have googled that. Having extra girth has a bigger effect on her pleasure anyway, extra length simply makes some positions easier (especially if you're not very flexible) but overall is not that useful as her vaginal canal isn't going to be deeper than 4 inches or so anyway.

But honestly, technique matters most of all. Women are not automatically satisfied if a guy has a large phallus, especially as many of them can't orgasm from penetration alone. An average guy who also knows how to use his hands and tongue is going to come out way ahead of a guy with a big **** who thinks that he simply has to thrust away and that's it.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt that question completely beta?

i mean what has the size of your willie to do with the satisfaction you can get?
or is her satisfaction more important than yours? why is that?

as long as you are no dwarf in that area there wont be any physical problem, anything else is in the head. when you have the attitude of a stallion she will feel like a mare, and that is all that matters. the most important sexual organ is the brain anyways.

that said your size seems just fine.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women often only brag about that ONE guy with a whale dk
but have more often than not, been with guys in the 5 to 6.5 range

NOTE: A woman will say her bf has a 9 inch dk when he's more like 6.5
It is also a well known fact that women don't make good carpenters

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as ya not so unlucky as to have the balls of a bull and the c0ck of a gerbil I wouldn't worry too much.

But there's nowt worse then stepping out of the shower into the cold to find it looks like a walnut whip.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When the stripper said I had a big **** I said "That is SUCH a compliment coming from someone like you!"