Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How bad is the body language for this gal this incel-tier man is trying to mack?

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: It's over!
This is a series that follows a range of people on dates who have long term conditions, including: disabilities, developmental disorders, and learning difficulties. This guy is not an incel, he's mentally damaged.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That was painful to watch. She's like a 4 in my book and the dude's a 1. Not happening. He looks like he just crawled out of a cave. If he'd at least put on better clothes and gotten a haircut he could've been a 3-4 and would have had a better chance. However, these days even women who are 4 think they deserve a 7+ guy. The only chance to overcome the looks gap is by having a confident, engaging personality.
She is a 4 and thinks she deserves an 8.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a series that follows a range of people on dates who have long term conditions, including: disabilities, developmental disorders, and learning difficulties. This guy is not an incel, he's mentally damaged.
Yes, he's mentally damaged - although he doesn't look all that damaged, and probably would qualify as one of McNamara's morons (Google it) - but that makes him even more of an incel since disabled (mental or physical) women are not incels:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There is a reason why we (half-jokingly / half-seriously) talk about XYZ-cels. There are many, many possible conditions that can lead to being a "cel." Some are based on upbringing. Some are based on genetics. Some are based on mental illness. The list goes on and on.