Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How bad is the body language for this gal this incel-tier man is trying to mack?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
This guy could get a girl/girls interested if he just changed a few things.
what he needs to change is picking the right girls. This girl has a total different personality that would suit him. He needs a girl with a more bubbly crazy personality rather than a personality like himself.

Last edited:

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This **** is hilarious. Honestly I can't feel sorry for him because he's not at the top of his game. He's half-assing or actually not doing anything at all in the looks department and his personality seems like a bore. If a woman was that cold with me, I'd have gotten up and left right away. Jesus this is brutal.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what he needs to change is picking the right girls. This girl has a total different personality that would suit him. He needs a girl with a more bubbly crazy personality rather than a personality like himself.
It was pretty cringy to watch. I agree with a lot of work this guy has a chance, but I disagree about picking the right girls. Absolutely zero women are going to be interested in him as he is right now. That girl in the video was ugly as hell and she still wasn’t interested. He’s fat, boring, and displays zero leadership qualities. If he and his date got into a dangerous situation, the woman would not feel safe and protected. I feel like if this guy started lifting and eating right, lost some weight, got a better hair cut, changed his mindset, and became less outcome dependent, he could at least start to generate some interest from women.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
No man. The kind of girls that would suit him pick up guys like me on OLD. The girls that would suit me pick up guys that look better then me. This is the reallity. This man needs a change, not only to have a girl but also to wake up from... I dont know how to call it yet

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was painful to watch. She's like a 4 in my book and the dude's a 1. Not happening. He looks like he just crawled out of a cave. If he'd at least put on better clothes and gotten a haircut he could've been a 3-4 and would have had a better chance. However, these days even women who are 4 think they deserve a 7+ guy. The only chance to overcome the looks gap is by having a confident, engaging personality.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only chance to overcome the looks gap is by having a confident, engaging personality.
Better be careful with that. That’ll qualify you right into the friendzone. She will see you’re cool enough to keep around.....as friends. This girl dropped the friend bomb and didn’t mean it. Looks is all that matters. ALL that matters.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s fat, boring, and displays zero leadership qualities.
His body was in proportion and the girl crossed her arms when she was there at the get-go. There are many guys out there looking like him or worst that have gfs (normally with Asians where I'm at). That is an aggressive and hostile stance not even a neutral one. She wasn't even nice to him.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should start lifting, find some hobbies and change his wardrobe.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better be careful with that. That’ll qualify you right into the friendzone. She will see you’re cool enough to keep around.....as friends. This girl dropped the friend bomb and didn’t mean it. Looks is all that matters. ALL that matters.
Perhaps, but that's the only chance to close the gap. We already know the alternative. Watch The33secrets on YTube.

His body was in proportion and the girl crossed her arms when she was there at the get-go. There are many guys out there looking like him or worst that have gfs (normally with Asians where I'm at). That is an aggressive and hostile stance not even a neutral one. She wasn't even nice to him.
If I were her, I'd do the same thing. Heck even as a man I'd not want to be seen hanging around someone like that guy. Being overweight is one thing, looking grungy with possibly poor hygiene, the vibe he gives off like he likes in a cave, it's embarrassing.

Asians- the ones I've dated only dated guys who worked for Google/Microsoft/CxO at banks etc. I don't think anything general applies to a particular race.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls when they aren’t interested, are mean as hell. Unless they can make you an orbiter and gain from it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I couldn’t watch the whole thing. Guys who look like him need to step up their game and humor. Looks <> Game/Humor. Sliding scale. Have less of one and compensate with the other. This guy has neither

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My man needs to head to San Francisco where he'll be drowning in Asian poon....