Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are most women able to sleep at night

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
They'll screw you over with a smile on their face and happily hop on the next victim like nothing happened.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because when it comes to men that do not make their taco tingle, they have zero remorse or care. Make their taco drip and it's a whole different story. Money, job, status, all go out the window. You can't think about this too much or you'll get depressed. Jut remove these bıtches from your life.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, yes. This is what they call the "invisible man". This is any man the predatory female has deemed to be of no further use. Although she'll go to extremes pleasing and cultivating a man while in the early stages of introduction or "dating", once his purpose is served she views him as untouchable. He totally ceases to exist in every way. He becomes a nonperson and is fair game for the carrion birds of society aka other women.

In other words, you have served your purpose but once that purpose has been fulfilled, you're like trash to her. What do you do with your trash? Of course, you throw it into the dumpster. Why do you think they "dump" you? Then the trash is shipped off to the landfill for vultures and strays to feed off.

There was a thread today describing what happens when a man has fulfilled a purpose in a woman's life and what happens. Perhaps you can learn from it: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210962

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a hypocrite. If a fat girl approached you, you'd reject her with no remorse.

If you're butthurt about women turning you down, try men.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Don't be a hypocrite. If a fat girl approached you, you'd reject her with no remorse.

Fat women have low value, women will turn down any guy.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

I think he's talking more about getting screwed over and used rather than initial rejection.

Grisou

Reaction score
The fault is yours if you get screwed over, used or whatever else.
You have put your trust in the wrong hands.
Why did you do that in the first place?
Learn from your mistake, move on.

In general you have to choose wisely who you trust.
Men or women, it doesn't matter, if you invest too much in someone who isn't worth, you will get hurt.

Last edited:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Women don't have morals for one (as noobolgy stated above).

Another problem is most modern women have no fear of retribution. They know most men are faggots who will never do them any harm... plus she knows the law is on her side. She knows there are loads of white knights walking the streets 24/7 waiting to defend her honor.

VladPatton said:
Because when it comes to men that do not make their taco tingle, they have zero remorse or care. Make their taco drip and it's a whole different story. Money, job, status, all go out the window. You can't think about this too much or you'll get depressed. Jut remove these bıtches from your life.
Spot on.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hamster wheel. They find a way to validate everything they do. This is their greatest defence mechanism. You ever heard the bull a cheating girl will say? "He (the partner who got cheated on) never listens to me/treats me/does things with me" etc it's always validated by blaming the guy who's been cheated on. It's never "well I was attracted to this new guy and wanted to fück him".

Nice to see skinnyguy being helpful as ever, if you think women make you butthurt trying men will be much worse! Haha

mbas44

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

If you're butthurt about women turning you down, try men.[/QUOTE]

in the words of heath ledgers Joker- "very poor choice of words"

Perroloco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Traditionally, women have been so physically dependent on men that they evolved a "me first" attitude. This was probably necessary in an unforgiving environment.

I think both men and women have a natural instinct to favor women, when it comes to protection and provisioning. Normally this instinct is kept in check and pruned back by harsh reality. However, as reality (in our comfortable modern world) becomes less harsh, this instinct grows unrestrained like an uncut vine.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's hard to believe, but the sad truth is, if you're not seducing gorgeous women within minutes of meeting them, then you're not there yet. Some guys are there. I know because I got there, even when I thought I'd be way too old. Keep dieting and keep practicing. When you get it right, you can have married strippers (and other untouchable women) texting you off the hook.

Sometimes if you can just find a common event you get your foot in the door. Any excuse to get her number. Ask her to get you some weed if you have to.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Sometimes if you can just find a common event you get your foot in the door. Any excuse to get her number. Ask her to get you some weed if you have to.
Not sure what you mean there...

But in my opinion PlayHerMan and Bradd80 are completely right.

Women DO feel that everything they do is justified. But WHY?

Because men ALLOW it to happen. MEN allow WOMEN to step on them and disrespect them. If more men just started standing up for what they believed in and stopped taking BS from women, it might have been a lot different.

Girl flakes on a guy, guy starts getting needy and desperately tries to get her attention, power LOST.

Guy gets angry and throws a fit when a girl wants something her way, power LOST.

Girl breaks up with guy, guy tries to re-establish rapport and attempts to "convince her" she's doing it wrong, power LOST.

The power shift has made its dividends for women. But they have power if YOU LET THEM have it.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the same way male sociopaths are able to sleep despite their lifestyle of screwing people over. People are ****ty, not just women. Lets not loose sight of this.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This realization isn't bad. It is freeing.

It frees you morally and emotionally to do whatever you want back to any and all of them. No big deal. Dog eat dog

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
This realization isn't bad. It is freeing.
Thank you for not commiserating.

Guys, if a girl likes you she will make it painfully obvious. Everyone in the room will know it. If she's your waitress she will put her elbows on the bar and stare into your eyes from 6 inches away. On a date she will say "I'm having fun, are you having fun?" If you're not the man that everyone in the room is envious of, you won't be able to have any woman at your command. If you are such a man, you can snap your fingers and she'll be there.

Grisou

Reaction score
the same way male sociopaths are able to sleep despite their lifestyle of screwing people over. People are ****ty, not just women. Lets not loose sight of this.
I agree. Men or women it doesn't matter, if you let someone step on your head it's your fault.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
When it comes to the sexual marketplace they are utterly amoral(about consequences) if not immoral(enjoy committing evil). I believe it is partially due to the biological fact that women are physically weaker and therefore it is hard for them to sympathize or empathize with men.
Take body image. There has been many a day where I felt like the male equivalent of a wallflower- the dowdy one. I felt like I wasn't attractive to *anyone* and whether physical attractiveness would factor into why a girl/her clique would favour another guy over you or not socially, I'd get treated like shvt anyway. The only slither of help I could get on getting a grip on life and social interactions, and how I saw women and realize my true potential (if any), was from my psychiatric advisor, who happened to be a man.