Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How’d You Do in the Market Today?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually a little bit peeved, I hold SPHD for the monthly dividend payout and I found out that SPHD lowered their dividends to $.11/share instead of their usual $.148/share....
That's horrible.

I've held on to AstraZeneca this whole time only because of their 0.95/share dividend payout.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dividend companies im holding:

RIO
BHP

to name 2. They will do well because commodities will rise as inflation does. Dividend for Rio is over 5% and bhp over 4%

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought DOGE at like 0.61 unfortunately.. Holding onto it for a while though. I'm hopeful it will at least get to 1.00. If it does, I think I will sell then. Not sure, I'm really just starting to get into day trading and crypto with Robinhood.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought DOGE at like 0.61 unfortunately.. Holding onto it for a while though. I'm hopeful it will at least get to 1.00. If it does, I think I will sell then. Not sure, I'm really just starting to get into day trading and crypto with Robinhood.
Damn man, you got in high but as long as you hold and don't panic, it is one that can have potential as Elon and Cuban back it, along with it being on Coinbase. It's just a waiting game now. No reason to have any knee jerk reactions like a lot of people just getting into it have

Also, if you're on RH, make sure you are doing limit buys/sells as RH defaults to Market trades and makes limit orders a bit hidden for the avg user to find easily.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, you got in high but as long as you hold and don't panic, it is one that can have potential as Elon and Cuban back it, along with it being on Coinbase. It's just a waiting game now. No reason to have any knee jerk reactions like a lot of people just getting into it have

Also, if you're on RH, make sure you are doing limit buys/sells as RH defaults to Market trades and makes limit orders a bit hidden for the avg user to find easily.
Yeah man I'm just planning on holding it for now! No need to panic! Thank you for the advice though. Also, how do you go about making sure you are doing limit buys/sells? You can tell I'm new to this... hahaha

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Crypto market just crashed hard! And still crashing...loving it...have some exposure but I have the bulk of my money ready for when it hits bottom within the next few weeks...this is the final step of wave 4 of the bull cycle...wave 5 is the rebound with explosion past the previous high...be vigilant and be prepared...you know not the hour or the day it will happen.

I view the items I have exposure with as more medium term holds as I still have them for far less than what they will be worth in a year...

The idiots selling out at a 50% loss are just the epitome of dumb. I sold the ones I could at a small loss to reestablish and pick up many extra shares at a lower price and any doing that is smart but the ones freaking out and taking 50% or more losses? Those are the people I thank for allowing me to make a sh!tload of money over the next few months

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man I'm just planning on holding it for now! No need to panic! Thank you for the advice though. Also, how do you go about making sure you are doing limit buys/sells? You can tell I'm new to this... hahaha
When you click buy, look in the upper right hand corner and it should show "Shares" drop down link. click on that and you will see "Limit Order" option like 3-4 choices down.

This way you can buy/sell stocks at exact prices you want. It's amazing how something can fluctuate within microseconds. You don't wanna get caught executing a market buy for example thinking you'll get it at that price and having it jump up quite a bit within a fraction of a second.

And as a beginner, trade just with cash. Stay away from Margins(borrowed credit). Also don't do Options trading unless you get very well educated in it(if interested in doing that).

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you click buy, look in the upper right hand corner and it should show "Shares" drop down link. click on that and you will see "Limit Order" option like 3-4 choices down.

This way you can buy/sell stocks at exact prices you want. It's amazing how something can fluctuate within microseconds. You don't wanna get caught executing a market buy for example thinking you'll get it at that price and having it jump up quite a bit within a fraction of a second.

And as a beginner, trade just with cash. Stay away from Margins(borrowed credit). Also don't do Options trading unless you get very well educated in it(if interested in doing that).
Thanks buddy! Great advice!

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Hey guys, thought we should have a general market topic for stocks and crypto.

I was down all week. Today I added some cash to my account and sold some PLTR for a loss to buy uranium, precious metals stocks, and oil dips. Hoping we launch next week.
Havent' successfully traded since the since WSB destablized the market with the ripple effect from GME and Biden got in office. I moved it all into cash. My balance is lower than it was in early 2020. If the market goes up, I can make money,...of the market goes down I can make money,...If it goes "sideways" I can make money,...but when it is just all over the place you can't do anything reliably.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Havent' successfully traded since the since WSB destablized the market with the ripple effect from GME and Biden got in office. I moved it all into cash. My balance is lower than it was in early 2020. If the market goes up, I can make money,...of the market goes down I can make money,...If it goes "sideways" I can make money,...but when it is just all over the place you can't do anything reliably.
I’ve been having good returns in oil and commodities. A few of my positions up over 50%

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my EV stocks(CCIV, NIO, XPEV, TSLA) are finally on the up and up. Bought it when they were heading down. I might get desperate and cash out some soon.

Other than that, I'm waiting on the earnings report from TELL on Thursday to cash out of that one.

Picked up PSY ETF that just went live a few days ago. Waiting to cash out on TLRY and SNDL soon.

Waiting for SAVE and UBER to pickup steam for summer travel season.

Other's have been mid-long term holds.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I got notification from coinbase pro that they are listing AMP for trading on 6/10...immediately went to Gemini and bought as much AMP as I could...

Currently holding 303K shares after buying in around .045 and then selling a few times after it reached .055, then rebuying at .048 and .049 to increase shares for the same money...added something like 30K shares for the same money as when I started

Currently sitting at .0543 and is going to hopefully hit at least .10 on 6/10 for a today profit of $15-20K

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Made roughly $3500 selling AMP after huge increases post coinbase listing.

Planning on keeping that money and continuing to accumulate and keep buying in and out...hoping to more than double my holdings in a month with no additional cash inflow towards it

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Make that $5500...took full advantage of some craziness with Amp tonight where it was trading on Gemini around .072 but on Coinbase Pro at .086 and rising fast...

Bought as many shares as I could on Gemini and prayed as I transferred them to coinbase that the rally wouldn't die...took about 20 minutes to get there and in the meantime it had reached .10 on coinbase and then fell back into the .088 range...waited a little bit and then sold them for .091 pocketing $2000 in the easiest trade of my life for literally doing nothing other than paying attention and staying vigilant.

Still about an .008 difference between the two but I can't do any more withdrawals because my bank deposit isn't fully verified yet...grr...hopefully if it is the same tomorrow, I will do the same thing again and pocket more easy money.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up 1.28% today, only up 0.58% for the week. I’m still holding long. My port is up 13% for the last 30 days.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Up 1.28% today, only up 0.58% for the week. I’m still holding long. My port is up 13% for the last 30 days.
I don't think I could ever return to wasting my time and money in the stock market...not when Bitcoin over 10 years has returned 270% and over 5 years 370%...and what's a great year for stocks? 15-20%? Gold maybe 60-70%

I've basically made 1/10th of what was in my 401K in 3 weeks. And this is navigating crashes and a bunch of other nonsense in a down market right now. Imagine what I would have made in a bull market...

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I could ever return to wasting my time and money in the stock market...not when Bitcoin over 10 years has returned 270% and over 5 years 370%...and what's a great year for stocks? 15-20%? Gold maybe 60-70%

I've basically made 1/10th of what was in my 401K in 3 weeks. And this is navigating crashes and a bunch of other nonsense in a down market right now. Imagine what I would have made in a bull market...
Not everyone has the stomach for doing things the way you do. I know I don’t.