Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How’d You Do in the Market Today?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most of my stocks are up 30%. I’m just recovering losses from listening to people like you last year
All you had to do is hold and you would have likely tripled or quadrupled what you had. It's low enough now where if it drops I will just keep buying. No panic just patience.

As a software engineer I only invest in coins that I know have very solid tech uses behind them and are solving real world problems. Fvck Doge and all the other nonsense coins. Though I will admit I put some money into Doge prior to the coinbase launch only because it's easy money to buy it prior to launch and then sell it. But that's the only use case for that.

I am heavily into Matic right now...over 11K shares and still snapping them up. Mark my words in a year or less that will be at $10+

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you had to do is hold and you would have likely tripled or quadrupled what you had. It's low enough now where if it drops I will just keep buying. No panic just patience.

As a software engineer I only invest in coins that I know have very solid tech uses behind them and are solving real world problems. Fvck Doge and all the other nonsense coins. I will admit I put some money into Doge prior to the coinbase launch only because it's easy money to buy it prior to launch and then sell it.

I am heavily into Matic right now...over 11K shares and still snapping them up. Mark my words in a year or less that will be at $10+
I already made my money on bitcoin I’m talking about the get rich quick mentality. When you’re a billionaire I’ll take your advice. Till then, ill
Follow what the billionaires are doing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I already made my money on bitcoin I’m talking about the get rich quick mentality. When you’re a billionaire I’ll take your advice. Till then, ill
Follow what the billionaires are doing.
It isn't a get rich quick mentality. It's understanding mathematical principles and models and then using them to your advantage.

The alt coins are severely undervalued right now...Matic's typical ratio is around. 21...right now it's almost 30, meaning it should be at 1.65ish but is at 1.20...but it won't stay there forever...one of those rallies will see it taking off like it was shot out of a cannon.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't a get rich quick mentality. It's understanding mathematical principles and models and then using them to your advantage.
Whatever works for you. I hate math, plus I’m Canadian and can’t trade a lot of things Americans can

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Whatever works for you. I hate math, plus I’m Canadian and can’t trade a lot of things Americans can
Imagine how good you'd be doing if you understood the mathematical principles of the stock market...it all is based on principles and models.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make that $5500...took full advantage of some craziness with Amp tonight where it was trading on Gemini around .072 but on Coinbase Pro at .086 and rising fast...

Bought as many shares as I could on Gemini and prayed as I transferred them to coinbase that the rally wouldn't die...took about 20 minutes to get there and in the meantime it had reached .10 on coinbase and then fell back into the .088 range...waited a little bit and then sold them for .091 pocketing $2000 in the easiest trade of my life for literally doing nothing other than paying attention and staying vigilant.

Still about an .008 difference between the two but I can't do any more withdrawals because my bank deposit isn't fully verified yet...grr...hopefully if it is the same tomorrow, I will do the same thing again and pocket more easy money.
Excellent arbitrage situation and capitalization - Well Done!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Fantastic again today...took full advantage of alt coins becoming severely undervalued and dropping to ridiculously low levels based on where BTC was...bought up MATIC all the way down from 1.25 to 1.15, 200 shares every .25...it went back up to 1.41 today and I sold and started re-accumulating shares at 1.34...

Also bought some LINK, CRV and ETC at rock bottom prices, and sold and started re-accumulating shares again...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Excellent arbitrage situation and capitalization - Well Done!
Thanks bro! I had no idea things like that could happen to that degree but I then heard about similar situations that used to happen with the BTC market in S Korea where BTC traded at a massive premium...that must have been like printing free money...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down 2.56% today. Ouch. Still up over 40% in many of my positions tho

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Made 7K selling all the MATIC I bought over the weekend dirt cheap today when it roared to over $1.60 and the same with Chainlink when it got over $25 and I bought it for 20.50 ish or less...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had a long all day WebEx meeting that involved a bunch of boring stuff that I didn't have to participate in and that had no relevance to what we are working on.

So I traded AMP all day long back and forth and made about $1200 so far...have some positions still in play that once settle will probably add another $400 or so...

Also put 8K into Shiba Inu as soon as I got the notification that it will be listed on coinbase pro starting Thursday...if it does what AMP did I could triple or quadruple my money...

Stayed out of everything else as it was a weird day for my Mainstays MATIC, LINK and CRV

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro! I had no idea things like that could happen to that degree but I then heard about similar situations that used to happen with the BTC market in S Korea where BTC traded at a massive premium...that must have been like printing free money...
You are a Beast of a Trader!

There is literally gold here and in these https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/crypto-trading.269487/ threads https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ong-with-some-patterns-to-be-aware-of.269643/ in your posts!

Thank YOU.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are a Beast of a Trader!

There is literally gold here and in this https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/crypto-trading.269487/ thread in your posts!

Thank YOU.
I am experimenting and improving every day...I have been absolutely killing it trading AMP back and forth the last few days...I believe in it so it is easy for me to buy it because I don't get mad if it goes down since I think it's going to hit .30 relatively soon...cool use of the technology and something that adds value.

I first bought in right after the CB Pro listing notification I got when it was at .04517...it almost hit .13 the earlier today...I had 320K shares at the start...

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am experimenting and improving every day...I have been absolutely killing it trading AMP back and forth the last few days...I believe in it so it is easy for me to buy it because I don't get mad if it goes down since I think it's going to hit .30 relatively soon...cool use of the technology and something that adds value.

I first bought in right after the CB Pro listing notification I got when it was at .04517...it almost hit .13 the earlier today...I had 320K shares at the start...
We can all learn quite alot from your posts.

I can sense your excitement and swag from what is clearly a successful 'experiment' in crypto trading!

Kindly keep sharing your experiences and insights, because although my crypto holdings and crypto-trading experiences are minimal atm, I'm very inspired by your posts to increase both.

Many Thanks!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Crypto market tanking the last day and a half but I have been accumulating shares, selling for small profits and then re-accumulating more as it keeps dropping...going to make a small fortune within a month or so.

And I am done selling for BS profits...going to stay patient this time and hold at least 4 or 5 days to generate a minimum of 25% ROI from my highest position.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crypto market tanking the last day and a half but I have been accumulating shares, selling for small profits and then re-accumulating more as it keeps dropping...going to make a small fortune within a month or so.

And I am done selling for BS profits...going to stay patient this time and hold at least 4 or 5 days to generate a minimum of 25% ROI from my highest position.
I sold all my crypto back at ATH. I’m only entering once I see bottoming patterns

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I sold all my crypto back at ATH. I’m only entering once I see bottoming patterns
Plenty of money to be made on the way there...my buys are staggered downwards so I buy more as the price drops during these run downs. And I have large reserves ready for the bottom