Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How’d You Do in the Market Today?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I sold all my crypto back at ATH. I’m only entering once I see bottoming patterns
Recovery started...another crash not based on fundamentals but on Musk questioning someone's claim that Bitcoin mining is greener than he thinks...once he replied "based on what data?" via tweet the crash started.

Totally asanine. I swear they should create a separate market for these people who want to play in the kiddie pool and leave the regular pool with the deep end for the big boys.

But I can't complain too much...these imbecilic idiots help make me a ton of money with their nonsensical overreactions based on literally nothing that are quickly corrected within a few days.

I buy the crash in increasing amounts the further down it gets and if it crashes farther down than I have money in, I'll transfer more money in and just keep buying. I am well liquidated and have a lot of money in reserve...Fortunes are made at the bottom, not at the top.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recovery started...another crash not based on fundamentals but on Musk questioning someone's claim that Bitcoin mining is greener than he thinks...once he replied "based on what data?" via tweet the crash started.

Totally asanine. I swear they should create a separate market for these people who want to play in the kiddie pool and leave the regular pool with the deep end for the big boys.

But I can't complain too much...these imbecilic idiots help make me a ton of money with their nonsensical overreactions based on literally nothing that are quickly corrected within a few days.

I buy the crash in increasing amounts the further down it gets and if it crashes farther down than I have money in, I'll transfer more money in and just keep buying. I am well liquidated and have a lot of money in reserve...Fortunes are made at the bottom, not at the top.
I see

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Short squeeze is likely imminent this weekend, as the long to short ratio is at an all time low of 0.89...far too many short positions in the market which usually leads to a short squeeze...prices should shoot up like a rocket for at least 12 hours while the short positions get liquidated and that may be enough to re kickstart the bull market again if the momentum holds as the long term holders have recently begun buying in at greater numbers than the short term holders according to in the block data...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short squeeze is likely imminent this weekend, as the long to short ratio is at an all time low of 0.89...far too many short positions in the market which usually leads to a short squeeze...prices should shoot up like a rocket for at least 12 hours while the short positions get liquidated and that may be enough to re kickstart the bull market again if the momentum holds as the long term holders have recently begun buying in at greater numbers than the short term holders according to in the block data...
Lol. Short squeezes are such a fad

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bought the hell out of LINK and DOT this morning in the low 19s, sold near 22 a little while ago but for about $2K in profit...taking a chance the market is going to dip a bit because I still believe this talk of a huge crash doesn't make sense based on the last 3 weeks of indicators turning bullish but hoping it dips enough to let me buy back in around the mid 20s...short squeeze potentially even starting tomorrow(like the one in April that happened on a Monday) increasingly likely as the price drop after the "Death Cross" was soundly rejected by a near all day rally today from low $33s to over $36K at one point.

Death cross is not a valid indicator for Crypto like it is for stocks...in crypto, 200 days is far far too long to get any type of real indication on anything...maybe a 25/100 might be more accurate or even a 14/75. In fact the last Death Cross set off a massive rally as it is a lagging indicator for crypto signaling that 90% of the drop is over.

Criminally undervalued right now...someone should be in jail for allowing these to be snapped up so cheaply...same with Uniswap, but I believe DOT and LINK to have higher ceilings than UNI.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Wild wild wild day in crypto...

Put in what I thought were some "stupid low buys" as I call them before I went to bed for the overnight hours...wake up and all of them hit and the market is a lot lower...BTC at 31K and falling fast...then in crashes down into the 28K range...in large part thanks to Binance having technical difficulties preventing buys from going in.

Altcoins are at ridiculous prices...I don't jump in because I have a ton of coins at way above market right now...then a massive rally starts that takes DOT(which I bought 500 shares in the $14-14.50 range) from near $13 all the way to $23. I don't get the full benefit because I sold out around $20 but I made a small fortune with that.

Matic, CRV, OGN, LINK...also with big wins...after selling I put in more "stupid low buys" and lo and behold the market crashed again down to 31.8K around 8pm and triggering about half of my buys and within 30 minutes it had rallied back to almost 34K...

Made another killing although not quite as much because the altcoins were more subdued in their price movement...picked up another 1K or so tho...

All in all a fantastic day where I bought in at 2 very low points due to uncertainty in the market and my expectation very low prices would be there and they mostly hit...

In total on everything I made slightly over 6K today...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most boring day I have experienced in the crypto market. Price basically undulated between a very small range all day...no large price movements on anything. Sold some OGN for .11/share profits making me about $80 or so and put buys back in at a lower price again once it drops back down.

Nothing really looks great at this time...prices are fairly low but with downward movement likely to occur over the next few weeks, it makes little sense to buy now when the upside is maybe $.50/1.00 on the coins in the $15-20 range but the downside is $2-3+.

It's a sucker's bet right now and I am biding my time. First day I haven't bought some crypto in over month.

That said, the on chain metrics are starting to turn very bullish with HODLers buying HUGE the past month or so and having net positive growth in their wallets for the first time since October 2019. New network growth is extremely robust and BTC is as oversold as it has ever been in it's history. Typically it takes 6-8 weeks for the HODLers to accumulate enough to start seeing the tides turn bullish due to lack of coins on the marketplace but look for the market to take off upwards quickly sometime in mid July to early August. But not before another downward push is likely...possibly into the mid 20K range.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Accumulated hundreds of shares today by trading in and out of positions using methods that are pretty much 90% right and applying pattern knowledge on top of that...it's almost like a cheat code.

Saw a triple top pattern form and knew that prices were going to drop significantly, which they did...sold out of a lot of positions and then bought back much lower.

MACD combined with the Awesome Oscillator and then an overlay showing resistance levels and type of movements.

If I had more time to do it, I could pretty much trade in and out of every dip and rise and accumulate even more shares throughout the day...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Super upset at myself...missed a classic double bottom pattern at around 34.1K which led a massive rally especially for the alt coins...and I missed it all except for MATIC, AMP and SHIB which I made some nice profits which I turned into accumulated shares...

I saw the pattern form too late then didn't want to invest late because I have been burned before by doing it but it went on and on and on...currently appears another triple top pattern is forming around 35K which means the range is being consolidated very narrow between 34-35K which typically ends up being a bearish pattern eventually...but not always...

Actually hoping it goes lower to make share accumulation more effective before a breakout but we will see what happens...

Am highly upset with missing this pattern after recognizing the triple top pattern in real time yesterday and selling out prior to it falling and then loading up on shares at the lower prices...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Super upset at myself...missed a classic double bottom pattern at around 34.1K which led a massive rally especially for the alt coins...and I missed it all except for MATIC, AMP and SHIB which I made some nice profits which I turned into accumulated shares...

I saw the pattern form too late then didn't want to invest late because I have been burned before by doing it but it went on and on and on...currently appears another triple top pattern is forming around 35K which means the range is being consolidated very narrow between 34-35K which typically ends up being a bearish pattern eventually...but not always...

Actually hoping it goes lower to make share accumulation more effective before a breakout but we will see what happens...

Am highly upset with missing this pattern after recognizing the triple top pattern in real time yesterday and selling out prior to it falling and then loading up on shares at the lower prices...
Played out exactly as I thought...my chart patterns recognition skills are becoming pretty good...crashed down to 33K by this morning and now attempting a rally which will likely fail and it will go lower...

Going to snap up some nice value buys

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Port up 1.62% today. Up 6.04% for the week. Up 15% for the month.

Gold broke out today. I still don't trust it since it's highly manipulated but worst case scenario is "they" are losing control of it. Then the levee breaks.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Down 0.58% today, not sure what's going on but everyone seems to be panic selling

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down 0.58% today, not sure what's going on but everyone seems to be panic selling
eh... new record today. best ever in history..

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been accumulating CGC at about 13, so when it dropped to 11.5, I loaded up the truck. With Brazil down in the dumps (again, LOL), I've been building a position there. I think a good place to be for the '20s is Mexico, as it becomes the New China for American companies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My QI/AVAX LP pair is pumping, AVAX reached a new ATH over $85, QI up almost 50% over the last few days...up about $12K on this alone the last few days and earning 170% APR on it.

Making about 7K a month from this alone now in staking revenue.