"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Hotels vs Air B and B

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
1,701
Age
29
I’m currently working in corporate, and stacking up my cash so that I can live the kind of lifestyle that I desire.

One of my goals is to reach the point where I can travel to a different big city every single weekend, and Game there. Even when I live in a big city myself. Basically, one giant sex tour.

I already have an AMEX card, and I’m working towards getting those flyer miles in tandem with raising my credit.

This leads me to the question: does it make more sense to book hotels, or Air B and B’s for a goal like this?

My friend was saying that it might be better to do hotels if I travel around a lot. The quality is consistent, and I can get points for free stays, etc.

In the long run, I have no idea which one would be cheaper tbh.

I wanted to know what you all thought as well: are hotels or Air B and Bs the better option for setting up something like this?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Depends on what you like. If you sign-up and put spend on Marriott, Hilton and IHG you can earn free stays and no tax (no tax on reward redemptions). AirBNB might be more cozy, but IMO, they are more expensive and not as clean. However, if you want to look more local and not a visitor, then AirBNB or CraigsList might be an option. Depends on what your ultimate goals are.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,103
Air BnB's are usually better bang for the buck. You get an entire apartment or house often times for less or the same price as a hotel room.
 

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2022
Messages
218
Reaction score
307
Age
55
I think AirBnB is on the downslide. I was interested in investing in them, but there are a lot of people complaining that their vacancy rates are steadily climbing. You really have to watch the fees too, and the owners are often micromanagers that watch with a keen eye (Ring doorbells, etc). Unless you have a specific need from an AirBnB that might help you in your game (like a hot tub, etc) I'd go with a hotel.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I'd generally recommend hotels based on the loyalty features and the stronger, national brands.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
For a weekend Hotel is easier in and out, with housekeeping at your beck and call.

Save the AB&B for when you are somewhere for a week or more.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,344
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
I keep seeing signs in hotel rooms, "we will charge you lots of money if you smoke in here. This means weed too!"

I guess the hotel maids also double as crime detectives? Seems legit.
 
Top