Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hotels vs Air B and B

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m currently working in corporate, and stacking up my cash so that I can live the kind of lifestyle that I desire.

One of my goals is to reach the point where I can travel to a different big city every single weekend, and Game there. Even when I live in a big city myself. Basically, one giant sex tour.

I already have an AMEX card, and I’m working towards getting those flyer miles in tandem with raising my credit.

This leads me to the question: does it make more sense to book hotels, or Air B and B’s for a goal like this?

My friend was saying that it might be better to do hotels if I travel around a lot. The quality is consistent, and I can get points for free stays, etc.

In the long run, I have no idea which one would be cheaper tbh.

I wanted to know what you all thought as well: are hotels or Air B and Bs the better option for setting up something like this?

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Depends on what you like. If you sign-up and put spend on Marriott, Hilton and IHG you can earn free stays and no tax (no tax on reward redemptions). AirBNB might be more cozy, but IMO, they are more expensive and not as clean. However, if you want to look more local and not a visitor, then AirBNB or CraigsList might be an option. Depends on what your ultimate goals are.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Air BnB's are usually better bang for the buck. You get an entire apartment or house often times for less or the same price as a hotel room.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think AirBnB is on the downslide. I was interested in investing in them, but there are a lot of people complaining that their vacancy rates are steadily climbing. You really have to watch the fees too, and the owners are often micromanagers that watch with a keen eye (Ring doorbells, etc). Unless you have a specific need from an AirBnB that might help you in your game (like a hot tub, etc) I'd go with a hotel.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd generally recommend hotels based on the loyalty features and the stronger, national brands.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a weekend Hotel is easier in and out, with housekeeping at your beck and call.

Save the AB&B for when you are somewhere for a week or more.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep seeing signs in hotel rooms, "we will charge you lots of money if you smoke in here. This means weed too!"

I guess the hotel maids also double as crime detectives? Seems legit.