Hot chicks asking me lots of questions before going on a date.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i get a few numbers everyday no problems with almost no effort. I just ask them out straight up and they give me their number. BUT about half of the girls ask me lots of questions over the phone/via txts and ****. I noticed the more "quality" (non whorish type) girls will do this, while the other girls will just come out with me. NOW my question is, what is the reasoning behind this? Not trying to be easy and go out with someone they hardly know? Obviously theyre interested for giving me their number, but i noticed some women even with VERY high IL will do this. My player friends and i call this "starting the date early" lol. Are women just very conservative and afraid to take a risk? :crazy: I mean the whole point of going on a "date" is to get to know eachother. What do you think bros?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about making themselves look not "easy", it's about making sure you're not a creep. The quality girls tend to do this to filter you out if you're not what she's looking for.

Take it as a good thing.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
It's not about making themselves look not "easy", it's about making sure you're not a creep. The quality girls tend to do this to filter you out if you're not what she's looking for.

Take it as a good thing.
Why would that be good for me? waste of time really. :D

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl needs to feel safe. So... your getting lots of
questions from them so they can find out if your safe.

Vice
it's about making sure you're not a creep.
That to.

Thier just testing the water.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
JDA70 said:
A girl needs to feel safe. So... your getting lots of
questions from them so they can find out if your safe.

Vice

That to.

Thier just testing the water.
so she just wants to make sure im not some psycho huh? kinda stupid cause psychos know how to act "sane" and "normal" when they need to. I personally act very differently with people i dont really know than when im with myself/close friends and know exactly what to say to girls just to make them feel "safe". I mean, it's pretty easy to make up sh1t a b1tch wants to hear just to get in her pants. I have no problem lying to women as well. oh well, i guess women will do what they can to make sure im not a "creep" :crackup: dumb hos, they have no idea.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
JDA70 said:
So what questions are you getting?
Like basic questions that could easily be asked at the date and/or bs'd. "What's your major?" "do you live around here?" "what do you do?" stupid **** Just standard "wanting to get to know you" questions.

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tear Gas said:
Like basic questions that could easily be asked at the date and/or bs'd. "What's your major?" "do you live around here?" "what do you do?" stupid **** Just standard "wanting to get to know you" questions.
Ever figure that maybe that's it, that they really are just trying to figure out bit more about you? Comfort/safety is pretty much the reasoning behind it, most aren't comfortable walking into a date with someone they know nothing about.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or your number closing just a little too soon. But either way, it's a good thing. Or maybe they're just REALLY interested and do want to start the date early.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude if theyre textin you right off the bat like that.......then i feel like.........ur doin something RIGHT. keep doin what your doin based on the questions they are asking you they are trying to havea further conversation with you i think its a good thing for sure

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, they gave you their number so quick they didn't get a chance to really know you. So, they wanna know a lil more about you before the date.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are deciding weather to show up for the date or not. They are qualifying you. Get used to it.