Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hooking up with female friends on the Valentine's day

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentine's day is just around the corner! Do you guys think it's easier to hook up with your single female friends (with whom you haven't had any s*xual or romantic history) on the Valentine's day? How do you initiate?

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you have female friends? I've never gotten trapped in a friend zone with a woman I found physically attractive.

The only reason I can think of having female friends is if you met a woman prior to puberty and she's stayed in your life because neither of you ever moved away from the same area where you grew up. Women like that can help with a good social circle.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you have female friends? I've never gotten trapped in a friend zone with a woman I found physically attractive.

The only reason I can think of having female friends is if you met a woman prior to puberty and she's stayed in your life because neither of you ever moved away from the same area where you grew up. Women like that can help with a good social circle.
These are female friends from many years back. I don't make female friends anymore.

They are mostly HB5-6s that that were interested in me in the past. So I guess it's safe to say they ended up in my friend zone rather than the other way around. I guess after all they might still have some feelings, but because years have past I'm not quite sure.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are female friends from many years back. I don't make female friends anymore.

They are mostly HB5-6s that that were interested in me in the past. So I guess it's safe to say they ended up in my friend zone rather than the other way around. I guess after all they might still have some feelings, but because years have past I'm not quite sure.
Apply Iron Rule of Tomassi #7 to this situation.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #7

It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.

A female friend is a form of a failed relationship. It failed to even materialize into a romantic relationship that could fail at some point.

If these women in the 5-6.5 range never became your girlfriends, that's on you for not making it happen. If they were interested and you didn't get the bang on those, that speaks to your skill level in seduction at one time in the past.

Move forward and meet new women.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cyrus,
" How do you initiate? "Well a Card with an invite out for a drink is a good start.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apply Iron Rule of Tomassi #7 to this situation.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #7

It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.

A female friend is a form of a failed relationship. It failed to even materialize into a romantic relationship that could fail at some point.

If these women in the 5-6.5 range never became your girlfriends, that's on you for not making it happen. If they were interested and you didn't get the bang on those, that speaks to your skill level in seduction at one time in the past.
I had girlfriends at the time and that was why these relationship did not develop, not because my seduction s*cked.

I also have 2 new plates right now, but I'd rather avoid spending the Valentine's day with them as they'd probably expect gifts, etc.

Re the Iron Rules of Tomassi, I really think they're amazing guidlines for developing a redpill mentality. However, as pook says "be not contained by formula" ;) In general, I find it quite insightful to try game from different angles and develop a better RP understanding.

Hi Cyrus,
" How do you initiate? "Well a Card with an invite out for a drink is a good start.
Thanks for advice Scaramouche! I think I'm gonna go with the drink but through a phone call as I think a card is a bit too romantic and formal for what I have in mind. I'd rather keep things casual.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cyrus,
There are three Days in the Year when women are at their most vulnerable,Their Birthday,Christmas and Valentines Day....They just don't like to be lonely at such time...Sure making a quick phone call is the sensible thing to do,but Women aren't sensible they are Emotional Right Hemisphere People and handled correctly can be putty in your hands!

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cyrus,
There are three Days in the Year when women are at their most vulnerable,Their Birthday,Christmas and Valentines Day....They just don't like to be lonely at such time...Sure making a quick phone call is the sensible thing to do,but Women aren't sensible they are Emotional Right Hemisphere People and handled correctly can be putty in your hands!
Hi Scramouche,

To make sure I understand what you suggest, do you think that sending a card works better than a call since it triggers more emotions in a woman?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cyrus,
Of course a Card triggers more emotions...Phones kill any spark of romanicism,they are dull and pedestrian,a Card with a few shmaltzy words is tangible proof that she is desirable,that someone cares,it's something she can show her mates.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
i wouldnt try to hook up with female friends. thats mad creepy honestly. its a sign of pure desperation with women if you start thinking about hooking up with your female friends.

with female friends only tim eu sleep with them is one of those "it happens" situations where you were both drunk one night and both were feeling lonely or she just broke up with someone or u just broke up with someone

now friends of female friends = totally ideal

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cyrus,
Get yourself a Card just write in it...Lovely .....,I wish I were a rosebud,and you might pluck me for your bower,I'd die upon your snow white breast a happy wintry flower,why not be my Valentine tonight?,Cyrus....chose a venue close to your pad,have a bottle of wine in the frig and a Beef Strogonoff in the slow cooker and you are in like Flynn.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What an absolute clown.

This kind of dumb*ss mentality is why I left the forums.