PuertoRican_Lover
Banned
Say no to Hos and Ho-mos!!!
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Sorry to be so blunt but he wants to get into your @ss and sees you as a real man sees a woman whom he is ready to devour!!!Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
Two years later I went to a party and a gay man said to a female "friend" I was with "What a pity he's not gay!!!"
It was really strange! lol. So I ask, what could that mean? If a gay guy hits on you, it's because they think you're gay?
WHat do you think?
...Or he finds himself as the girl, and Blue Phoenix as, THE MAN.Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Sorry to be so blunt but he wants to get into your @ss and sees you as a real man sees a woman whom he is ready to devour!!!
You have become the girl in his sick perverted mind!!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.