Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homosexual DJ's

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BeDJ

Do these exist? Like guys picking up other guys?

Don't flame me, just something to think about

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm... is there any particular reason why you're asking?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BeginningDJ
Don't flame me, just something to think about
Anyone else notice the irony here?

Marius_Novus

Don Juan
Reaction score
They do exist. And let me tell you they got the moves polished very well.

My brother went to a local Borders with his fiance to look for some books. They split while in the store. She went to look at some educational books and he headed to the science section. While he was looking at some medical books a guy apporached him (note, my brother is freaking handsom, he's got the looks, I got the brains) and started a small talk. Basically, about the books and such. Even though my brother seemed and acted very reserved towards him, as he realized what was going on right away, the guy went as far as asking him to join him at his place for a glass of wine. At that moment Dan (my brother) spotted his fiance, excused the guy, and left. He later told me that if that were a female and he were single he would not hesitate a second. The guy was that smooth.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marius_Novus
They do exist. And let me tell you they got the moves polished very well.

My brother went to a local Borders with his fiance to look for some books. They split while in the store. She went to look at some educational books and he headed to the science section. While he was looking at some medical books a guy apporached him (note, my brother is freaking handsom, he's got the looks, I got the brains) and started a small talk. Basically, about the books and such. Even though my brother seemed and acted very reserved towards him, as he realized what was going on right away, the guy went as far as asking him to join him at his place for a glass of wine. At that moment Dan (my brother) spotted his fiance, excused the guy, and left. He later told me that if that were a female and he were single he would not hesitate a second. The guy was that smooth.

I can totally believe that. Gay guys are just like females in their heads - they pay a lot of attention to their appearance and thus look very well put-together most of the time. Also, their brain chemistry seems to be wired differently so that they are very fine-tuned to their and others' emotional states, like women are.

What I mean by that is while men are curt and abrupt and generally don't think too much before they act, gay men are acutely aware of their social surrounding. I compare the two to the hands of a brain surgeon (the gay guy, women) to that of a butcher (most straight men). This is one aspect of straight guys can learn from gay dudes.

Marius_Novus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Managers of customer service call centers love gay people. If you are straight you need years of experience in CS to handle customers as well as gay people (mostly males).

This one time I went to a b-day party of my old time friend who's brother happened to be homesexual. He brought his boyfriend with him and at the beginning there was a weird tension in the air. I, too, was little reserved of having anything to do with that guy. Don't get me wrong here, I'm perfectly straight, I love chicks and such. I went outside to have a smoke and there he was chatting with my female friends so I joined. I gotta tell you, that guy was a pleasure to talk to.
And he attracted females like honey bees. Such a good talent wasted.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can totally believe that. Gay guys are just like females in their heads - they pay a lot of attention to their appearance and thus look very well put-together most of the time.
Well, a lot of my friends are straight and they all want to appear good. I don't know many people who want to appear bad. But I do understand your point.

Also, their brain chemistry seems to be wired differently so that they are very fine-tuned to their and others' emotional states, like women are.
I can't agree with this 100% from personal experience. I'm not "fine-tuned" but I am pretty good (I think) at figuring out people's emotional states. I'm a butcher at heart but after figuring out women for a while I've started recognizing certain facial expressions and labeling the emotional states behind them. I'm not "feeling" their states, I'm "seeing" their states. It's like I can see what they feel if you can make any sense of this. I'm a very visual person. Without sight, I might not survive. So it took me a while to figure out the general facial expressions people use for the different emotional states they are in. It gets easier though.

What I mean by that is while men are curt and abrupt and generally don't think too much before they act, gay men are acutely aware of their social surrounding.
Again, that's bvll****. Curt and abrupt is impulse. Like I said, I'm impulse at heart but I try to gather my "rational" act while I'm in social surroundings. Even when I'm myself in butcher or impulse mode, I'm still very aware of my surroundings. That's just me. I gotta see and know everything that's happening around me. If I do that I would think it'd be stupid. YOu don't want to get knifed from behind by some moron who didn't like you (just an example).

I compare the two to the hands of a brain surgeon (the gay guy, women) to that of a butcher (most straight men). This is one aspect of straight guys can learn from gay dudes.
I understand your theory. We all have our little theories and they're not always correct. Some people's perception is false. If 10 people saw the same event happening they would most likely describe it in different ways, and not due to their verbal possibilities but because of their perception (which depends on their life experiences). I've experienced so much that what excites you I might explain in a cool calm matter because I might have had same or similar experiences before.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i understand of gay culture, you do not need to be as smooth to pick up, especially for a ONS (if you go forother gay men.). They are both male, both understand what they want and dont give a **** about others, thats where the glory hole principle comes in.

If we could have anonymous, hassle free sex without looking to commmit with good looking girls, we would. But girls in the main do not want this. However, gay guys both want it, so often its the easiest thing in the world.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marius_Novus
Managers of customer service call centers love gay people. If you are straight you need years of experience in CS to handle customers as well as gay people (mostly males).

This one time I went to a b-day party of my old time friend who's brother happened to be homesexual. He brought his boyfriend with him and at the beginning there was a weird tension in the air. I, too, was little reserved of having anything to do with that guy. Don't get me wrong here, I'm perfectly straight, I love chicks and such. I went outside to have a smoke and there he was chatting with my female friends so I joined. I gotta tell you, that guy was a pleasure to talk to.
And he attracted females like honey bees. Such a good talent wasted.
wow man you nailed that on the head! i work at a call center and there is so many snowflakes that fall around here its ridiculous. sometimes i feel like the only straight here :(

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Hearing some whiny homo voice anywhere immediatly pisses me off.

Not that i have a problem with gays in general, its just the ones that have that cliche' effeminite gay voice that makes me want to murder..

Also, Jake you are on some bullsh1t.

Sticking your c0ck in a dudes ass doesnt make you more fine tuned to anything.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Hearing some whiny homo voice anywhere immediatly pisses me off.

Not that i have a problem with gays in general, its just the ones that have that cliche' effeminite gay voice that makes me want to murder..

Also, Jake you are on some bullsh1t.

Sticking your c0ck in a dudes ass doesnt make you more fine tuned to anything.

Why don't you go stick yours in your own ass-hole. 18 year old punk. :rolleyes:

PS: I was just as homophobic as you when I was 18. And looking at some of the dudes here, I guess a lot of guys never grow out of it, either.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.... you crack me up Ebach.

Originally posted by Ebach

Again, that's bvll****.

No, that's your opinion.

That's just me.

See?

YOu don't want to get knifed from behind by some moron who didn't like you (just an example).

Get a grip. Who's talking about some war-zone? You're clearly imagining some crazy Irish Pub in a rough Boston neighborhood or a sports bar full of all duty cops and jocks and firemen or something, where the testosterone level runs high.

I'm talking on a more fundamental level - about a purely social situation in a bar, in front of the watercooler, at a ****tail party, a houseparty (NOT 'Animal House' style, btw), where people are getting to know each other as mature adults. I've been to parties thrown by Art School students where a lot are bisexual or homosexual (both the males and females), and the level of social interaction is impressive - the gays and lesbos are refined and articulate, and *really* know how to charm everyone - not just members of the opposite sex. Most straight American men would be very self-conscious about interacting with other men, except in a 'slap-him-on-the-back-while-letting-out-a-primal-(but fake)-manly-guffaw' way. That's extremely fake, and clumsy. Gay guys don't do that. They know how to converse.

And one more thing - when I talk of gay guys I'm not talking about flamers that wear bright yellow dresses and talk and act like RuPaul. I'm talking about straight-acting gay men with a more masculine edge. It was rumored that the quintessential straight-man style icon Cary Grant was bisexual. I can totally see that - he was refined and gentle, but still very masculine in a classy way. Men should emulate him, except for the homo tendencies (a slightly more masculine alternative would be Gregory Peck).

I understand your theory. We all have our little theories and they're not always correct. Some people's perception is false. If 10 people saw the same event happening they would most likely describe it in different ways, and not due to their verbal possibilities but because of their perception (which depends on their life experiences). I've experienced so much that what excites you I might explain in a cool calm matter because I might have had same or similar experiences before.

But wouldn't this encompass everything you've said to me so far too? No one is 100% objective (unless you're God.... if that's the case I beg your forgiveness :D ). I love how you conveniently made a simple point into some ridiculous verbose psycho-analysis of my response to hide your own *opinions* on things in. :D

I'm not being defensive - I'm just cracking up at this hilarious macho front that you put up.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. A "DJ" is supposably someone that has a lot of "action," right?

Well, as far as i know, a usual guy has let's say 15 girl in his one lifetime... and even that is a whole lot.

But as far as candybutts go, add two zeros to that 15 and you'll get the picture.

Hey! WAIT A FRIGGIN MINUTE!!!
:D
Then those buttspankers are 100× more "DJs" then you guys are! Just look at the statistics!
:p

haha

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i understand of gay culture, you do not need to be as smooth to pick up
In gay culture, yes. In everyday gay encounters you need some smoothness. Imagine a gay guy asking a straight macho guy for sex. If he's not smooth he might get beaten down.

No, that's your opinion.
True, everything I post is my opinion. The thing though is that my opinion is always right :)

No! Where?

Get a grip.
I got a grip. It's hard as hell... sorry, couldn't resist.

Who's talking about some war-zone?
War zone? YOu don't need a war zone to get your ass kicked. I think you're spending too much time with your girlfriends. There are fights in bars, clubs, ****tail parties... you name it.

I'm talking on a more fundamental level - about a purely social situation in a bar, in front of the watercooler, at a ****tail party, a houseparty (NOT 'Animal House' style, btw), where people are getting to know each other as mature adults. I've been to parties thrown by Art School students where a lot are bisexual or homosexual (both the males and females), and the level of social interaction is impressive - the gays and lesbos are refined and articulate, and *really* know how to charm everyone - not just members of the opposite sex.
See, you've been spending too much time in the wrong environment. And then you wonder why your skills are so weak when it comes to getting girls.

Most straight American men would be very self-conscious about interacting with other men, except in a 'slap-him-on-the-back-while-letting-out-a-primal-(but fake)-manly-guffaw' way. That's extremely fake, and clumsy. Gay guys don't do that. They know how to converse.
Woof! Woof!

And one more thing - when I talk of gay guys I'm not talking about flamers that wear bright yellow dresses and talk and act like RuPaul. I'm talking about straight-acting gay men with a more masculine edge. It was rumored that the quintessential straight-man style icon Cary Grant was bisexual. I can totally see that - he was refined and gentle, but still very masculine in a classy way. Men should emulate him, except for the homo tendencies (a slightly more masculine alternative would be Gregory Peck).
Grrr... I'm not emulating anyone. End of story. I'm stubborn, I know.

But wouldn't this encompass everything you've said to me so far too? No one is 100% objective (unless you're God.... if that's the case I beg your forgiveness ).
Sure, but my perception is the truth. I see it. I tell it. I'm right. Okay? I admit, I'm God! :)

I love how you conveniently made a simple point into some ridiculous verbose psycho-analysis of my response to hide your own *opinions* on things in.
My head is hurting...

I'm not being defensive - I'm just cracking up at this hilarious macho front that you put up.
Macho front that I put up? What's that? What gives it away?

Oh man, this is TOO fun! A man doesn't deserve to have as much fun as I'm having.

Reaction score
This is truely a disgusting post thread. Now why would you EVEN WONDER this shyt????

Yo azz needs to be flamed but I'm retired from that shyt.

Gawd dam I hate this shyt being bought up on a site for getting women!!!!!!

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is truely a disgusting post thread. Now why would you EVEN WONDER this shyt????
He's trying to figure himself out. He wants to know if he's a gay DJ through asking questions about gay DJs. Someone slap this boy so I don't have to do it.

Don't worry. We'll find you a replacement.

Gawd dam I hate this shyt being bought up on a site for getting women!!!!!!
Yeah, after a while they'll be asking how to get men in bed.

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, If you want to see DJ skills in action, go to any gay bar. I went with a bisexual friend and every homo in the bar hit on me.

Infact, I'd tell them that their pickup skills are impressive, and i'm not gay, so don't bother trying. (thinking that by calling them on it, they would stop) This however, just made them try harder. How many guys have you seen back down when a chick's said something like "Oh, I'm not really intersted in men any more" or "I just want to do my own thing", or even "I have a boyfriend"....I've seen my friends shrink a little at these. If you care to notice, gay guys don't back down no matter what you say. They eventually do, but not without a lispy (but polite) fight.

Another cool thing about gay bars is that you experience what it's like to be female and to be hit on. To be the "object of desire" instead of the pursuer. I know why girls act the way they do - cuz they know guys are lined up to get into their pants. They have the uber confidence - it's a seller's market, and they're holding all the goods.

Gay guys sense your supreme confidence, because your not attracted to any of them, so you don't care. That's the kind of supreme indifference I want to develop in my life.

Almost every single gay guy i've met, or known - has definite DJ skills. Walk in to any gay bar and just listen to the converstations, their flirting skills are elite; polite but confident, avoiding negative topics, ALWAYS SMILING (can be annoying), alwyas upbeat, tons of kino, casual shifting of topics, it's all there.

Frankie Poullain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, there’s no need to retire. You still have many more good years of flaming left in you.

No problem though, let me flame this for you (hey I can’t resist) ''yo bytch u wanna stay outta this shyt an go some pvssy". :D

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbeleivable. We have men telling other men to go to gay bars in order to learn how to attract women.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In gay culture, yes. In everyday gay encounters you need some smoothness. Imagine a gay guy asking a straight macho guy for sex. If he's not smooth he might get beaten down.

True, everything I post is my opinion. The thing though is that my opinion is always right :)

No! Where?

I got a grip. It's hard as hell... sorry, couldn't resist.

War zone? YOu don't need a war zone to get your ass kicked. I think you're spending too much time with your girlfriends. There are fights in bars, clubs, ****tail parties... you name it.

See, you've been spending too much time in the wrong environment. And then you wonder why your skills are so weak when it comes to getting girls.

Woof! Woof!

Grrr... I'm not emulating anyone. End of story. I'm stubborn, I know.

Sure, but my perception is the truth. I see it. I tell it. I'm right. Okay? I admit, I'm God! :)

My head is hurting...

Macho front that I put up? What's that? What gives it away?

Oh man, this is TOO fun! A man doesn't deserve to have as much fun as I'm having.

My skills aren't weak, bro. You can take that crap elsewhere, in that regard. :) I ain't a pimp mack daddy that can pick up a chick anywhere any time, but I can definately pick up girls, and lay them. I've laid a couple of girls on the first date too.

As for the rest of your stuff, all I can say is that you're a VERY funny, funny, deluded big-man. :D Cheers to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.