Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homosexual DJ's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Say no to Hos and Ho-mos!!!

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAhahahaahahah, PRL you are classic.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting

Lo Hung Wang said:

"Another cool thing about gay bars is that you experience what it's like to be female and to be hit on. To be the "object of desire" instead of the pursuer. I know why girls act the way they do - cuz they know guys are lined up to get into their pants."

Once I was in college and a guy I didnt know started to talk to me.

Like this:

Hey, what time is it?
What course do you do?
Where do you live?

Then I said to myself "is this guy hitting on me? WTF?" I sensed he was looking for something. Lucky me that my friend appeared and we left the "strange guy".

Two years later I went to a party and a gay man said to a female "friend" I was with "What a pity he's not gay!!!"

It was really strange! lol. So I ask, what could that mean? If a gay guy hits on you, it's because they think you're gay?

WHat do you think?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Interesting

Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
Two years later I went to a party and a gay man said to a female "friend" I was with "What a pity he's not gay!!!"

It was really strange! lol. So I ask, what could that mean? If a gay guy hits on you, it's because they think you're gay?

WHat do you think?
Sorry to be so blunt but he wants to get into your @ss and sees you as a real man sees a woman whom he is ready to devour!!!

You have become the girl in his sick perverted mind!!

coh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Interesting

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Sorry to be so blunt but he wants to get into your @ss and sees you as a real man sees a woman whom he is ready to devour!!!

You have become the girl in his sick perverted mind!!
...Or he finds himself as the girl, and Blue Phoenix as, THE MAN.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hit on (99% sre of it) by guys a couple times as well as girls. The thing is, altho it might be flatering to know that they're intrested in you, it made me feel cheap:( . It might be seen as sort of a double standard, but when I girl dose it it just makes u feel like a stud;) . But with a guy, I don't know its just diffrent, perhaps If I was into that stuff, then I might feel diffrently. From observation tho I realized that guys are alot more agressive which makes the person feel alot more invaded and unwilling to talk to the other party. If they were more smoothe then It might be a little more easy to talk to them so In light of that I took a cue on how women persue men and have become a little less agressive.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, enough is enough.

I think I'm going to be sick.

Thread Closed.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.