Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Home workouts suck donkey balls!!!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is temporary. Treat this as a maintenance exercise. You aren't going to get stronger or more fit by working out at home. All we can do is mitigate our losses. This is the perfect opportunity to transition into a natural cut. Take some time off from the weights and take up outdoor activities such as running, hiking, or bike riding. Do some outdoor manual labor if you can.
That is simply not true. The problem is most people don't do bodyweight exercises that are difficult enough.

Don't do normal pushups, start doing 1 arm pushups.

Don't do normal squats do pistol squats or Bulgarian split squats.

Make a homemade sandbag and do workouts with that.

Get a weighted vest and do workouts with that. I can promise you that more than anything else I have ever done climbing hills with a weighted vest has huge carryover effect in the bedroom. It is exhausting and you will be drenched with sweat. I have a 60 lb vest but only have it loaded at 45-50 lbs right now while doing this.

I found a steep hill near me and do 3 sets of 10 up and down the hill with a set of 15 squats, lunges or total body extensions at the top each time I go up(I alternate through those). My legs have grown in size quite a bit since doing this as my jeans are almost not fitting both in the legs or butt area...

bmxcetera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing home workouts for years, "mun". Suck it long. The most brutal cardio workouts occurred at home. Period. Believe me, I was stationed in the UK and had to resort to even more at-home workouts in 2019. Killed it. If you don't have the intrinsic motivation, you will sit there and drink your alcoholic a** off. Believe me. It doesn't require much equipment either. Ab roller, slam ball, a kettlebell, calisthenics, a heavy bag, etc. And when it's all done, your shower is right there. No wait times, no gym thots. Heaven.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do normal squats do pistol squats or Bulgarian split squats.

Make a homemade sandbag and do workouts with that.

Get a weighted vest and do workouts with that.
I considered yesterday getting a 25 lb or less Bulgarian Bag, but perusing the prices which were $200 - $300 I was like nah that's just too much for what should cost maybe $100 - $130 (what my Bosu ball cost). Would like a pullup bar that doesn't attach to the door. Starting my workout now...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I considered yesterday getting a 25 lb or less Bulgarian Bag, but perusing the prices which were $200 - $300 I was like nah that's just too much for what should cost maybe $100 - $130 (what my Bosu ball cost). Would like a pullup bar that doesn't attach to the door. Starting my workout now...
Get an old army duffel bag, some zip ties and fill it with sand. Should cost under $35.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get an old army duffel bag, some zip ties and fill it with sand. Should cost under $35.
Just bought a pullup bar to go in the doorway. Reviews say it doesn't damage the wood on the doorway.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do miss all the different equipment that was available at the gym, even though I did not utilize it all. I guess it's just nice to have the option. My workouts are similar to the old school boxers - I do a lot of calisthenics, run, jump rope etc. I have a jump rope and some weights at home so I am able to more or less do at home what I was doing in the gym.