Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Home workouts suck donkey balls!!!

ragnarP

Don Juan
Reaction score
If bench press is sex with a 9/10, push ups are jerking off with no lube to a memory of a drunken one night stand with a fat girl from 5 years ago.

In the UK, we are more or less on lock down. So, I've been trying to do some home workouts that I found on YouTube. And it's no where near as enjoyable as gym. I looked forward to going to the gym. I have to force myself to do these home workouts and even afterwards it feels very disappointing and I'm glad it's over.

Has anyone been working out at home? And what is your experience like?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is temporary. Treat this as a maintenance exercise. You aren't going to get stronger or more fit by working out at home. All we can do is mitigate our losses. This is the perfect opportunity to transition into a natural cut. Take some time off from the weights and take up outdoor activities such as running, hiking, or bike riding. Do some outdoor manual labor if you can.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I do it. I used to do them at home when I was younger too, but it’d be one set to absolute failure, once a day, everyday (later on twice a day) and I actually made progress like that for a long while (~2 years). I’m not doing my current workouts like that bc they’re different (like instead of regular pushups, I do one-arm pushups; instead of bodyweight squats, I do weighted pistols w/ weight vest or 2; I also do decline pushups with the 2 weight vests that I have).

They suck. But it is what it is.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If bench press is sex with a 9/10, push ups are jerking off with no lube to a memory of a drunken one night stand with a fat girl from 5 years ago.

In the UK, we are more or less on lock down. So, I've been trying to do some home workouts that I found on YouTube. And it's no where near as enjoyable as gym. I looked forward to going to the gym. I have to force myself to do these home workouts and even afterwards it feels very disappointing and I'm glad it's over.

Why are you sucking on donkey balls? You into beastiality or something? And furthermore, why donkey's?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I ONLY workout at home 2019-2020. I start with jump rope (to music) getting sweaty, then shadowbox with intervals of plank-pushups on a bosu ball, walking on hands with feet on the bosu ball, back raises, crunches off my back followed by getting up and falling down on purpose 10x, then burpees. After all that back to jump rope about 15 minutes, then to a squat workout (don't need weights), jumping jacks, pushups with balancing opposite arm/leg in between, knee raises while in pushup position. It lasts about 45 minutes. Today I could've done two back-to-back because I had a lot of energy, but ah just said fvck it and didn't go the extra mile. Would probably have lost 3 more lbs had I done another 45-minuter. The most painful part of the workout is walking on hands in a 180 back n' forth 16 times, your legs wobble, your arms, sweating profusely by less-than-midway through the workout.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Get gymnast rings. You can do so much with rings. The level of complexity is absurd. There's no end. Furthermore, calisthenics muscle is far denser then the flub you see guys in the gym packing.

Gymnastics ring pull up's, chin up's, push up's, archers, dips, etc more complicated movements like muscle up's, levers, and others is solid. On rings you can dip and rotate from pronation to supination. It's superb for shoulder mobility and ROM.

The ***** is leg day. Find 40 or 30kg dumbbells. Unilateral lunges and the heaviest dumbbell you can. Do Germany volume training. 50kg goblet squats 10x 10. I run.

Back is tricky to get in the workout with calisthenics but you can do it. Lots of pull up's, chin up's, and rings are ideal. It's just about getting creative.

5kg dumbbells for deltoids. Handstand pushups are money. Assist with a wall or a tree. Just be creative. Mix it up. Try new things.

Snag87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a weighted backpack. Doesn't have to be weights; can just use heavy objects around the house. Mine usually adds 25+ pounds

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More I do calisthenics the more I think weights are overrated. I'm getting ripped and my diet is not on point either

Georgepithyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing you do at the fym that you can't do at home, invest in a pair of dumbells and a bench.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I invested a bunch of money in a home gym last year, before all this Corona sh!t was happening, and I personally like it. One of the best investments I ever made, honestly. You lose the social aspect of going to the gym, but now I can workout whenever I want, and I have ZERO excuses now.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I manage to cut the losses by buying a pull up bar and some dumbbells when I smelt this sh1t in late february if it wasnt for that I would have lost plenty of muscles.

The only good thing is that streets are empty at night and jogging in the city is more pleasable than in the forest to me.