"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Holy God - I'm a shallow fake

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
i just read this post

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23151

and i realised i've been so busy working on my ******d projections without doing anything for my inner self. of course seen as i type this post on a sat night :rolleyes:

to the actual DJs out there, and those on the actual right path, can u plz suggest some ideas, some things for me to actually do, as opposed to sitting on my ass on the computer all day long

i'm a uni student (doing law and needing a lot of study), living at home, and somewhat pov (but in publiic i dont look it lol, just living in a small home)

i'm first gonna find myself an actual steady part-time job

ideas?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
go out and jog, chill out in places where there's people.
sit on a bench in the park, in the mall or whatever. by the way what is POV?
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I think it means he's short on cash.

Go sign up for a gym, it will make you feel worlds better.
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gym definatelly does help with boosting confidence. Another thing is, if you live on campus, instead of sitting in front of PC all the time ask your friends what they're up to. Usually at least some of them will be doing something other than a lan party, and you can hang out with them. Hanging out with a lot of people often helps a lot with the inner self too. Even if you're not on campus you can still call your friends cell phone and ask them if they're up to anything.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
i don't live on campus and i do have a gym membership
my problem is i'm winding up with too much time on my bloody hands, which is why i'm always on the computer
do any other DJs in a similar situation do this kinda stuff?
what do you guys do in ur free time?
 
Top