Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hold out your hand

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Tried, Tested and True.

If you're sitting next to a girl, and if there is any one way to safely test interest, if you have any confusion at all, or you want to use this to get the ball rolling, hold out your hand just above hers.

Roll it from there. Admire how soft her hands are, bust on her for liking you, whatever you do best, go!

-Very adaptable to standing, dancing, driving, etc.

thegenerousjew

Don Juan
Reaction score
So True! I use it all the time!

For a fun variation, take her hand and walk briskly thru the crowd pretending the two of you are escaping the paparazzi!

It'll make her laugh like crazy and it'll draw her closer into your whimsical reality. :)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
hold out your hand for a handshake?
Yes! That is one variation!

So True! I use it all the time!

For a fun variation, take her hand and walk briskly thru the crowd pretending the two of you are escaping the paparazzi!

It'll make her laugh like crazy and it'll draw her closer into your whimsical reality.
Nice! Interesting way of doing it.

More variations!

S

Stormwatch13

Docs said:
Tried, Tested and True.

If you're sitting next to a girl, and if there is any one way to safely test interest, if you have any confusion at all, or you want to use this to get the ball rolling, hold out your hand just above hers.

Roll it from there. Admire how soft her hands are, bust on her for liking you, whatever you do best, go!

-Very adaptable to standing, dancing, driving, etc.
you sound like the kind of guy that stalks and beats women.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Stormwatch13 said:
you sound like the kind of guy that stalks and beats women.
You sound like a person that has completely no disregard for yourself, seeing as you treat people such as you do

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
What is even better is if you grab one of her honkers and make whooping sounds as you squeeze it. Then you twist it and say, "Game over. Lets go to my place!" That tactic works like a charm. Especially promising at large family gatherings. Try it :up:

micon

Don Juan
Reaction score
This tip is great. I use it sometimes and if the girl is interested it amplifies the connection.