Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hittin that wall

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I know posted this today. She’s lucky she looks a lot younger than she is but still catching up to her.
20196249-381B-423E-BDC5-CA2B3A08A64F.jpeg

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women at that age realize there were a few guys they left because they thought they had a bigger better deal but then realized they didn't and wished they had stayed with them and that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

These guys move on to find better women usually and the women who leave end up wishing they could have a do over like this woman probably does.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If she had had this epiphany when she was in the "better half" of her twenties she wouldn't be crying online about how unfair life is.
People always have the choice to make good decisions for themselves but often times don't. That's not life being unfair that is not being able to make good decisions.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I see....

-A 35-39 year old woman
-Likely childless
-Likely career oriented
-Likely a pet owner
-20+ years of failed interactions and relationships
-Likely an excessive presence on swipe apps during the last 5-7 years

Fairly typical of this era. A lot of older Millennials (1982-1987 births) are falling into this classification.

I still believe the wall is softer than we think. She will generate a lot of interest and be ok with getting shorter to medium term relationships.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I know posted this today. She’s lucky she looks a lot younger than she is but still catching up to her.
Mate, cut the pic. Misc detectives.

I saw one girl post a rant about man bad. I blocks and deleted her. I didn't recognize. I clicked older pics.

College girl i wheelD ages ago. Loves BBC. Single white mom FAT AS ****KKK.

The classic example of left over women. Its the sweetest revenge. Even sweeter is running into hoes from the past and pulling top form SMV 18-23.

Trolling as hobby. Hard flex is HARDDDD!

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, no one likes to be alone.

I wouldn't laugh at her guys although I understand she probably made poor choices regarding men. Well, I hope she finds what she is looking for and can be happy.

Go after what you want guys and don't settle.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I see....

-A 35-39 year old woman
-Likely childless
-Likely career oriented
-Likely a pet owner
-20+ years of failed interactions and relationships
-Likely an excessive presence on swipe apps during the last 5-7 years

Fairly typical of this era. A lot of older Millennials (1982-1987 births) are falling into this classification.

I still believe the wall is softer than we think. She will generate a lot of interest and be ok with getting shorter to medium term relationships.
Rsd Tyler is a G. He made a free tour analogy on pickup and this phenomenon. He described it as a frog in boiling water. Like, a guy getting ktfo or just wrecked, hits bottom, he is going to integrate feedback. Women get NONE. Society champions abortions, murdering babies, divorce, girl boss, and egg freezing. Tyler describes the hero's journey of a series of L's before the W. Men are on the burner. We get red pills. The frog on slow simmer just GETS TORCHED ON THE BURNER. The wall is undefeated. It compounded at a exponential rate. Gone baby gone is SMv.

She will get white Knight's and SIMPs but the Gs are not even got her on fallback. Men got more run way. Enjoy the decline. Pillage whatever you can.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women at that age realize there were a few guys they left because they thought they had a bigger better deal but then realized they didn't and wished they had stayed with them and that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

These guys move on to find better women usually and the women who leave end up wishing they could have a do over like this woman probably does.
Back mate, you hit it nail on.

Its a long game. Women play the short game poorly. Fellas play long game bad. For starter's women crater SMV and seek to play house afterwards. Man rarely learns game and goes through the fire. Checks out there somewhere under any level of game after a girl off the carousel comes.

In retrospect, a breakup, seeing your oneittus single mommy, seeing where the women end up, its the best things yo inspire man to step up.

Jack Napier and Aaron Clarey had a great podcast that just wrecked the egg freezing left over women to be coming. I am enjoying the decline. Catch and release.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the odds that she has turned down a lot of nice, decent looking men, all in hopes of locking down someone who is out of her league? Her complaint about continuously dangling from a string of false hope and empty promises tells me she is shooting above her league.... getting with guys who are higher value than her and will accept her as a plate but who have zero ambitions of limiting themselves to her because they knew they can do better for a long-term committed partner.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For any woman that finds herself unable to have a relationship in ther 30s there is a guy unable to have sex in his 20s....no one gives a fvck about the second and Im surely not gonna give a fvck about the first one.

Funny thing is that guys who gets anxious and stressed cause high school is almost finished but they didnt have sex yet are nowhere as close as women in their 30s who gets anxious and stressed cause their ferticility is almost gone and they failed to reproduce and secure a man.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
The carousel has grown boring, I am deep deep in debt, and my looks are fading. My options are fading.

This is one last pitiful plea for a white knight to come save me.,
that's it exactly-a guy could game this if he didn't mind being dishonest to her face to get a lay or two.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Back mate, you hit it nail on.

Its a long game. Women play the short game poorly. Fellas play long game bad. For starter's women crater SMV and seek to play house afterwards. Man rarely learns game and goes through the fire. Checks out there somewhere under any level of game after a girl off the carousel comes.

In retrospect, a breakup, seeing your oneittus single mommy, seeing where the women end up, its the best things yo inspire man to step up.

Jack Napier and Aaron Clarey had a great podcast that just wrecked the egg freezing left over women to be coming. I am enjoying the decline. Catch and release.
In the sport of golf, we talk short game being the time we putt on the green and the long game as the time we make good, drives across the fairway.

So I keep thinking of this metaphor because imo, male golfers I've played with are always better long game golf players.

This metaphor of yours really makes me think.