"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Hittin that wall

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Girl I know posted this today. She’s lucky she looks a lot younger than she is but still catching up to her.
20196249-381B-423E-BDC5-CA2B3A08A64F.jpeg
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,090
Women at that age realize there were a few guys they left because they thought they had a bigger better deal but then realized they didn't and wished they had stayed with them and that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

These guys move on to find better women usually and the women who leave end up wishing they could have a do over like this woman probably does.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,090
If she had had this epiphany when she was in the "better half" of her twenties she wouldn't be crying online about how unfair life is.
People always have the choice to make good decisions for themselves but often times don't. That's not life being unfair that is not being able to make good decisions.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This is what I see....

-A 35-39 year old woman
-Likely childless
-Likely career oriented
-Likely a pet owner
-20+ years of failed interactions and relationships
-Likely an excessive presence on swipe apps during the last 5-7 years

Fairly typical of this era. A lot of older Millennials (1982-1987 births) are falling into this classification.

I still believe the wall is softer than we think. She will generate a lot of interest and be ok with getting shorter to medium term relationships.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Girl I know posted this today. She’s lucky she looks a lot younger than she is but still catching up to her.
Mate, cut the pic. Misc detectives.

I saw one girl post a rant about man bad. I blocks and deleted her. I didn't recognize. I clicked older pics.

College girl i wheelD ages ago. Loves BBC. Single white mom FAT AS ****KKK.

The classic example of left over women. Its the sweetest revenge. Even sweeter is running into hoes from the past and pulling top form SMV 18-23.

Trolling as hobby. Hard flex is HARDDDD!
 

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
47
Age
28
Yes, no one likes to be alone.

I wouldn't laugh at her guys although I understand she probably made poor choices regarding men. Well, I hope she finds what she is looking for and can be happy.

Go after what you want guys and don't settle.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
This is what I see....

-A 35-39 year old woman
-Likely childless
-Likely career oriented
-Likely a pet owner
-20+ years of failed interactions and relationships
-Likely an excessive presence on swipe apps during the last 5-7 years

Fairly typical of this era. A lot of older Millennials (1982-1987 births) are falling into this classification.

I still believe the wall is softer than we think. She will generate a lot of interest and be ok with getting shorter to medium term relationships.
Rsd Tyler is a G. He made a free tour analogy on pickup and this phenomenon. He described it as a frog in boiling water. Like, a guy getting ktfo or just wrecked, hits bottom, he is going to integrate feedback. Women get NONE. Society champions abortions, murdering babies, divorce, girl boss, and egg freezing. Tyler describes the hero's journey of a series of L's before the W. Men are on the burner. We get red pills. The frog on slow simmer just GETS TORCHED ON THE BURNER. The wall is undefeated. It compounded at a exponential rate. Gone baby gone is SMv.

She will get white Knight's and SIMPs but the Gs are not even got her on fallback. Men got more run way. Enjoy the decline. Pillage whatever you can.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Women at that age realize there were a few guys they left because they thought they had a bigger better deal but then realized they didn't and wished they had stayed with them and that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

These guys move on to find better women usually and the women who leave end up wishing they could have a do over like this woman probably does.
Back mate, you hit it nail on.

Its a long game. Women play the short game poorly. Fellas play long game bad. For starter's women crater SMV and seek to play house afterwards. Man rarely learns game and goes through the fire. Checks out there somewhere under any level of game after a girl off the carousel comes.

In retrospect, a breakup, seeing your oneittus single mommy, seeing where the women end up, its the best things yo inspire man to step up.

Jack Napier and Aaron Clarey had a great podcast that just wrecked the egg freezing left over women to be coming. I am enjoying the decline. Catch and release.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
What are the odds that she has turned down a lot of nice, decent looking men, all in hopes of locking down someone who is out of her league? Her complaint about continuously dangling from a string of false hope and empty promises tells me she is shooting above her league.... getting with guys who are higher value than her and will accept her as a plate but who have zero ambitions of limiting themselves to her because they knew they can do better for a long-term committed partner.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
For any woman that finds herself unable to have a relationship in ther 30s there is a guy unable to have sex in his 20s....no one gives a fvck about the second and Im surely not gonna give a fvck about the first one.

Funny thing is that guys who gets anxious and stressed cause high school is almost finished but they didnt have sex yet are nowhere as close as women in their 30s who gets anxious and stressed cause their ferticility is almost gone and they failed to reproduce and secure a man.
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
The carousel has grown boring, I am deep deep in debt, and my looks are fading. My options are fading.

This is one last pitiful plea for a white knight to come save me.,
that's it exactly-a guy could game this if he didn't mind being dishonest to her face to get a lay or two.
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
Back mate, you hit it nail on.

Its a long game. Women play the short game poorly. Fellas play long game bad. For starter's women crater SMV and seek to play house afterwards. Man rarely learns game and goes through the fire. Checks out there somewhere under any level of game after a girl off the carousel comes.

In retrospect, a breakup, seeing your oneittus single mommy, seeing where the women end up, its the best things yo inspire man to step up.

Jack Napier and Aaron Clarey had a great podcast that just wrecked the egg freezing left over women to be coming. I am enjoying the decline. Catch and release.
In the sport of golf, we talk short game being the time we putt on the green and the long game as the time we make good, drives across the fairway.

So I keep thinking of this metaphor because imo, male golfers I've played with are always better long game golf players.

This metaphor of yours really makes me think.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top