Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hinge is my new favorite OLD app...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Have been on Hinge about a month now and have had phenomenal results with it....3 lays, women contacting me first like crazy, almost everyone I message messages me back, more dates and numbers than I can handle and in general it seems like a much higher percentage of good looking women.

Highly recommend those who haven't tried it to try it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you using it and in what age range?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of that, how does it work compared to tinder?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Where are you using it and in what age range?
US...30-45.

And I prefer this age range before anyone comments about dating younger women. Noone will fvck you better than a horny woman in this age range trust me...and they are very open to experimentation even if they have never done something before.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Never heard of that, how does it work compared to tinder?
Basically your profile consists of answering 3 or 4 interesting questions from a whole bunch of questions they have available. Then you post your pics and name.

You can like either one of their questions or pictures and send a message which needs to be relatively short...something like under 100 characters...

Then if they decide to chat with you they reply back and its on like normal.

They can also like and reply to your answers/pics first as well if they want to.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
hah OP is 18 and dates fat 40 year olds
Nah, OP is 41 and dates in shape, good looking women in that age range that have real jobs, careers, know what they want and don't play silly games for the most part. Flake rate is almost zero.
And they love to fvck too because many of them are busy with kids/careers/etc and don't do it in between relationships.

Go have at with your 18 year olds that bring nothing to the table. That has no appeal to me.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I thought, I recall RooshV saying on his forum that guys who say they have great success with OLD are using it in NY, but now I can't find the quote.

I don't know how true that really is, but NY (and older women too) was what I was guessing and when that was right I remembered that Roosh statement. Not a dig on you, I'm glad for your success.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its far better than anything else. I first used it about a year ago. Sometimes its best to keep what works good to yourself. Remember Tinder used to work pretty good too. ;) Once it turns into a sausage fest, everything goes down hill.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That's what I thought, I recall RooshV saying on his forum that guys who say they have great success with OLD are using it in NY, but now I can't find the quote.

I don't know how true that really is, but NY (and older women too) was what I was guessing and when that was right I remembered that Roosh statement. Not a dig on you, I'm glad for your success.
I think I saw that before. Well duh NY would get the best results. Young city and one of the largest cities in the World. FB dating is also sorta like Hinge too.

I downloaded Hing but only gave me like 2 results within 35 miles. WTF is up with that lol. Same with Match. Maybe 2 users under 50 on daily in my entire county.

30-45? Posters give me flack on here going on dates with 40 year olds. Why the double standard?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think I saw that before. Well duh NY would get the best results. Young city and one of the largest cities in the World. FB dating is also sorta like Hinge too.

I downloaded Hing but only gave me like 2 results within 35 miles. WTF is up with that lol. Same with Match. Maybe 2 users under 50 on daily in my entire county.

30-45? Posters give me flack on here going on dates with 40 year olds. Why the double standard?
Cause you aren't getting laid and acting desperate

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score

Not really true. I and many guys I know don't do well with OLD and I'm in NYC

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Unless you work 60 hours a week I don't know why one would even use OLD in a mega large city like NYC or LA. I'd think simply going out places you'd easily meet singles AND a lot better quality ones too. If I lived in LA I'd hangout at the beach, Venice boardwalk, etc. Anywhere lots of young people.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously not every man is gonna do well, OLD is not a good medium for men as a whole anywhere.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true you lower your smv 2 points by using old? That's what a forum user states.
Yep. If you're Gisele in her prime you become Gisele aged 34. If you're a 1, you go down to negative 1.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. If you're Gisele in her prime you become Gisele aged 34. If you're a 1, you go down to negative 1.
Gisele is still hot at 40. I got bashed on here last week for calling her a high end hb.

About a month ago I read a article by a feminist psychologist who said WOMEN outnumber men 3 to 1 on old rofl and that's why women cant find matches because too many women to choose from. Do people actually believe these c*nts? Fake news.