Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High quality woman alert: "4 ways I help my husband be my leader" by mrs.midwest

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Never going to find a woman over about 22 that would do this. Because she would never be available.
I think you're right.

Almost cruel to post this good example, when we know these characteristics can only be available in <22 yr old women.

But that's the age sosuavers are looking for if considering wifing them up.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's the age sosuavers are looking for if considering wifing them up.

sub out the diamond for marriage in this reading and relationship for marriage. I think that is the SS position.

christie

Banned
Reaction score

sub out the diamond for marriage in this reading and relationship for marriage. I think that is the SS position.
I understand.

Can't help it, metalwater, made me feel good reading about mrs.midwest's good attitude and I shared thinking someone else might feel good knowing a good, young wife like this exists in North America. Gives some hope for those who've never heard of a woman like this in the west.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man must TAKE authority. A man granted authority has none.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man must TAKE authority. A man granted authority has none.
true.

Respect however has to be granted, a man that tried to take it will have none. It would be much simple if it can be taken.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found EE(Eastern European) women to have this type of mentality. Not all of them and unfortunately with the westernized feminism affecting their country, you find less and less but still more than the US for example.

They understand that they want the man to be the head of the body and them being the shoulders to prop up the head. But the reverse side is they want to find a strong and alpha type man. If he has any weaknesses, their support and respect quickly fade for him.