"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Hi to all and question

kickIT!

Don Juan
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Ok,
my master plan ;) for the weekend will be like this:

Getting her aroused by more-than-friendly-kino and then getting her answer on the question, if the situation is good for it.

Thx for the advice, I will report back soon.

-Christian
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

kickIT!

Don Juan
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Hmmm,
not so good, now she canceled our meeting tomorrow, and this means: full ignore mode and no more love from me....

Nevertheless I have a backup plan for going out with another girl. I can't hit on this one, but she would be a good pivot anyways.

-Christian
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by kickIT!
Uuuhm, I don't know what youre talking about here...If she has to take a pill EVERYDAY to be protected, the only uncommon thing is, that she takes it IN FRONT of me.

Maybe I don't get the meaning here, could you rephrase that? Normally I have no problems understanding english, but this "language" I didnt use very often.

To JSH:
Ok, thought of some touching myself (no comments as to the other meaning of this sentence ;) and I will try that with her.
As to the not giving what she wants...What exactly do you mean by this? I can't think of anything she could possibly want, that I could deny her, but my attention, and THAT I must give her, if we go out together...

-Christian
I was inferring as a joke that she took it in front of you to demonstrate the beleif that she thought she was going to be raped. Calm down ;)

Anyways, if you think she's interested go for it. If you don't, then don't. If you loose her over that she wasn't worht it anyways :)
 

kickIT!

Don Juan
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Ok, now I understand...The way you meant it was how I understood it at first, but after rereading it several times I wasn't sure anymore.

As to the girl:
I will completely ignore her from now on, and wait what she does.

It's just that...uuuhm....I'd really like to lay her ;I

-Christian
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
We all beleive ourselves anyway, and we're all idiots.

:)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top