Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hi Boys, I'm A Gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been reading posts here from time to time until I searched someone's name (I always do on google :D) that I found a few men that I know in real life who post on this board.

I am also a member of several boards but they don't like me there because I always have a different opinion on things. So I thought I might finally register here and see if you could give me some tips on dating. Have a pleasant day!

Meg

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacAvoy
Well be ready for the "just spread your legs for him hunny" advice that your likely to receive here.
Which, lets face it, actually would solve a lot of problems for most people. :D

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Hello,

I've been reading posts here from time to time until I searched someone's name (I always do on google :D) that I found a few men that I know in real life who post on this board.

I know this question comes up a lot and most times the guys just try and answer it.... How do you feel now about this guy that you found here and you know?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want tips on dating why dont u go to a chick site....with chick advice.....

You also say you have been on other forums but they get mad at you because you disagree with their advice.....If this is true your advice most likely is not DJ oriented but AFC oriented...

Smooth Player 056

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the site -
There are a lot of closed minded "woman advice hating" guys here so be wary. You'll figure out after about a month or so who to take advice from and who is blowing hot air. . .
Wyldfire is awesome - she's the head bytch here :D and one of the few women who have stayed around and put up w/ us. Penkitten is also pretty slick - that's all i can think of off the top of my head.
Enjoy your stay

BTW - checked out your "Myspace" thing and you're cute. PM me if you have MSN. (HA! look at that - picking up on ss.com :D)

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
welcome, please put on your flame suit.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how did u find them on google.........because i would like to do the same

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the **** is this place turning into?

Cant you find a bytch dating site?

boston

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this site by googling my own name... turns out some guy here has the same name as me.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syncmaster
Welcome to the site -
There are a lot of closed minded "woman advice hating" guys here so be wary. You'll figure out after about a month or so who to take advice from and who is blowing hot air. . .
Wyldfire is awesome - she's the head bytch here :D and one of the few women who have stayed around and put up w/ us. Penkitten is also pretty slick - that's all i can think of off the top of my head.
Enjoy your stay

BTW - checked out your "Myspace" thing and you're cute. PM me if you have MSN. (HA! look at that - picking up on ss.com :D)
Hey Sync, long time no see. How have you been?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbelieveable... 14 replies, 241 views on a girl posting here.

Some of you guys need girlfriends! :cheer:

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
The irony of your post is thick enough to stab with a fork.
Unlike you, I'm not making a big deal out of it.

Are you really unhappy with life? Do you need a hug?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
If you guys don't like women getting links to this site then perhaps you all should work together to self-police better. Every time one of the radicals call me a cvnt, call my 5 year old a b@stard or anything similar I'm posting links to this forum on 3 women's forums. This time I was nice and didn't post links on radical feminist forums. I might not be so nice next time.

Mine is the WRONG tampon string to pull on...
Wyldfire, are you suggesting that you have or that you are going to try to sabotage this site?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
No and no. And don't try to step up to me just because I caught you being a hypocrite.
I don't care if there is a female posting here. Everyone else is making a big fuss about it.. I'm juss pointing it out. You don't need to point fingers like something bad happened.

Step up to you? This is the internet.

Oooooh, AC/DC wants the new chicky to IM him so he can try to seduce her online.
Yeah baby, come give me some love!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
I don't care if there is a female posting here. Everyone else is making a big fuss about it.. I'm juss pointing it out. You don't need to point fingers like something bad happened.

Step up to you? This is the internet.
Quit lying. You pointed out the number of views to the thread, and the number of replies, and then used that as a basis to your point, while you yourself are adding views and replies. Stop backpedaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.