Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hi Boys, I'm A Gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Every time one of the radicals call me a cvnt, call my 5 year old a b@stard or anything similar I'm posting links to this forum on 3 women's forums. This time I was nice and didn't post links on radical feminist forums. I might not be so nice next time.
Collective punishment is not cool.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well just when i thought this site just might get a little better, this **** happens. i don't think this site is a valid source dating advice any more........:rolleyes: (i've been having a sneaky suspicion for the last few weeks:( )

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you this...

How did you find guys names that you know?
I mean it isn't like people are posting underneath their real names here.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf is the matter with you people?

You guys are acting like a bunch of f*cking kids! ... Grow up!:rolleyes:

*sigh*

Laterz...

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
If you guys don't like women getting links to this site then perhaps you all should work together to self-police better. Every time one of the radicals call me a cvnt, call my 5 year old a b@stard or anything similar I'm posting links to this forum on 3 women's forums. This time I was nice and didn't post links on radical feminist forums. I might not be so nice next time.

Mine is the WRONG tampon string to pull on...
Hmm....is this a threat or a promise?

I don't have any problems with your advice, as a matter of fact a mature woman's take on things shouldn't bother most of the members as long as the members of this site have the maturity to just take the advice dispensed or look the other way and not care.

The thing that sticks out the most about you, that may rub people the wrong way is your need to be heard and make your say final.:down:

Centaurion and Hound of Love are correct, collective punishment is uncool and it's unfair to those you don't have a problem with, use the PM button to settle your differences and deal with those people. Don't create drama where there shouldn't be any to start with.

Originally posted by blueangel83
Hello,

I've been reading posts here from time to time until I searched someone's name (I always do on google ) that I found a few men that I know in real life who post on this board.

I am also a member of several boards but they don't like me there because I always have a different opinion on things. So I thought I might finally register here and see if you could give me some tips on dating. Have a pleasant day!
Hello, and know that you will be walking on a mine field on this site. The men have a tendency to want to keep this site amongst the guys especially when it comes to dealing with other women.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is full of really really insecure people. Learn to take advice with a grain of salt and don't belive everything you hear. The only way to know if something is going to work is... gasp... try it yourself.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards.

I'm one of the minorities around here. Like a few others, I actually welcome some level headed women to the discussions. As long as you keep the girly crap out, and not too many women start to jump in, then I'm fine with you being here.

This place is going downhill fast, anyways.... I'm starting to really feel that the site has become too big and dilluted of any real value. Most of the posts, nowadays with the exception of a few gems should be locked and deleted.

Should I call? I can't kino!!, eye contact. Alpha male.... bla bla bla....

:crackup:

Some of these guys seem to think that going out with you girls is like rocket science. They gauge every little detail as a sign.... it gets hillarious at times.

Anyways, that's enough of my ranting.

I hope you can be a productive memeber of the boards.... We would all appreciate it... but, yeah...get your flame suit ready.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

First off, the title of the post seems to instill a flame war. It's like dangling fresh meat over shark infested waters.

Secondly, what's the purpose of the site?

Many guys here complain that we are not PUA enough and we are too Self-Improvement oriented. Many of the more experienced/knowledgable members have been banned or defected to pimphop.

Not for nothing, but the purpose of the site is a small, male community of some 5,000+ exchanging things. I was a member on ASKMEN.com and the site relationship boards got lit up and locked quite often due to the flame wars incited by the sexes. And while you desire to have peace, it doesn't normally happen when the purpose of sosuave is to do just the opposite, or causes women or men to get emotional.

I appreciate the many intelligent responses of women that are beneficial to the boards. However, if it was female, objective advice we sought, to ASKMEN we would go.

+------------------------------+

As far as women finding this site, let them. Makes no difference. I dig Wyldfire, and I see eye to eye on some issues with her, but, what gets me about women is when they're insulted or upset, they'll justify their transgressions because you've hurt them.

"Oh, well I did X, Y, Z because you did this."

So, doesn't make it right, and in the heat of the moment, most forget that. Nothing is personal, it's all words on here. You choose to be offended or not, and with some 5,000+ users, most of whom benefit by reading and doing what is observed and spoken, the most damage or non damage is to them.

+-----------------------------+

Fact of the matter is, the purpose of this site is the ruling law, everything else is incidental to that.

You post on something about women and get bad responses?

-Too bad, this is a guy site.

You don't like the advice you get?

You have problems with male members?

I recall many guys, hoping on 'relationship' boards, most of them headed by castrated men, and getting kicked almost instantaneously. And some of those guys were merely posting intellectual comments, no rage involved. There isn't much latitude with such sites.

Here, people get LOTS of leeway to be a participant, but its abused because we are men, and for every excuse a woman uses, men can't.

Again: MALE SITE.

Feel priviledged to be here or leave. It isn't that we don't like having the few female participants its that the purpose is lost in people's PERSONAL issues. This is girlsuave.com or Wyldfiresuave.com. It's sosuave.com, and unless the mods tell me different, it remains that way with a stated purpose. If that purpose changes, I'm gone, as I'm sure other guys would leave to.

Men would NEVER be allowed on a woman's forum, for woman's issues, and if we got OFF topic and began a whole mess load of threads about GUY stuff, we'd be banned. Not to mention, if we flamed or insulted, or even spoke up, they'd BAN as well. ANY member here can attest to such intolerance, YET we are expected to practice the same tolerance??

I thought this was the time time of equality???

A-Unit

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum has gone to sh1t. who gives a fvck if wyldliar posts links to womens sites. fvck her and fvck those sites and anyone who comes here from them.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
dating advice from guys who come here for dating advice?

First time ive been back in a while.

Maybe we should have a womens area to this forum where women and learning Dj's can hook up and use each other for practice.

Throw in a few bowls of jelly and a whip or 2 and we could all have a great laugh about it.

Whats better than covering a girl in jelly and whipping her with you man meat to build confidence and experience? I vote we make taking photos of these events compulsory to lower peoples inhibitions, maybe even throw in a few midgets running around barking instructions on a loudspeaker just to keep you on your toes.

chalk

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Wyldfire, are you suggesting that you have or that you are going to try to sabotage this site?
Posting links is hardly sabotage.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
That's exactly what she's doing.

And it's not cool :down:
Wrong...I'm trying to SAVE this site. I'm also quite sick of the constant personal attacks and flame baiting by those who are ruining the place. When I have guys writing to me privately asking for advice because they aren't comfortable posting questions publicly, there is a serious problem.

If I have to be a biotch to inspire some improvement here...so be it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
It's not "collective punishment"...it is collective inspiration to get off your tails and help save what once was a great website.

You guys have let a bunch of negative asswipes and idiots take control of the place.

Do you all like the fact that guys who need help and advice are hesitant to post it because they are convinced they won't get any help and will just be insulted, attacked and belittled?

This is SUPPOSED to be a goddamned community to support and help each other and it's failing to deliver. Why? Because you guys don't f*cking care about the site.

If something isn't done to turn things around this place will be dead in 6 months time...reduced to a bunch of illiterate puffery and radical masculinist rants.

Consider this a last ditch attempt on my part to serve a wake up call. Get your sh*t together and fix this mess...

That is all.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by C00L
this forum has gone to sh1t. who gives a fvck if wyldliar posts links to womens sites. fvck her and fvck those sites and anyone who comes here from them.
Would you like me to go post a link at ifeminist.com? Keep it up...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Oh...if I see some effort from members to turn things around...I won't post anymore links. If I get banned for posting links then I WILL go to EVERY radical feminist site I can find and post links.

As long as I see guys trying to turn things around, I'll let the posts by the idiots slide. This is YOUR site...take it back, goddamn it.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Hello,

I've been reading posts here from time to time until I searched someone's name (I always do on google :D) that I found a few men that I know in real life who post on this board.

I am also a member of several boards but they don't like me there because I always have a different opinion on things. So I thought I might finally register here and see if you could give me some tips on dating. Have a pleasant day!

Meg
you're stalking guys online now?...:down: Now what would happen if I went to a female dating site and stalked girls and read all their crap? :cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.