Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HGH as an adult?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reading conflicting reviews about using human growth hormone as an adult.

Some say it helps to cure injuries and even improve your bone frame long term while others point of dangerious growth of organs like heart and liver.

Is there any literature or knowledge about it?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I got friends who are big into fitness and biohacking and all that. What I can say is that there's a really fine line between using HGH therapeutically and using HGH where it can cause adverse issues, like some of what you mentioned with enlarged glands or enlarged organs, including the prostate which can be really dangerous for men, but so can an enlarged heart, or any organ.

There's tons of literature out there but the thing is, modern medicine isnt designed for people to be using HGH in the first place. Most all HGH is synthetic these days and can lead to a host of other issues like cancer for one.

But yeah, to boil it down to the original point.. It's all about dosage and if you cannot find Pharma HGH (basically sht you can only get prescribed), don't bother even taking UGL (Underground Lab) created HGH. Why? you're probably getting compounds that mimick HGH but are not HGH, but other research chemicals that can cause a host of other problems that we ar enot even aware of due to the infancy of such chemicals. Not to mention UGL's don't have the best practices in creating hgh and other hormone/steroid compounds, so you are getting stuff that can be contaminated and not properly synthesized or with bad agents to dilute or cut it with.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Some say it helps to cure injuries and even improve your bone frame long term while others point of dangerious growth of organs like heart and liver.

There is a lot of research on it. Like anything it can be helpful if used in moderation but can be harmful if abused.

If used too long it can cause high blood sugar levels and something called GH Gut. Also the growth of organs is a concern as well in some people.

Would probably be just better off dosing 3g of GABA 30-45 minutes prior to workouts and again before going to sleep at night.

Gives boosts of 200-300% GH...

Additionally fasting creates huge pulses of growth hormone peaking at 24 hours where you will typically have 600-700% normal levels.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I used HGH for a while very low dose compared with bro science dosages, it has few sides when used in moderation.

I also used it as part of recovery for shoulder surgery, and I’m conviced it fueled a very quick return to normalcy

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I remember correctly it depends on how much you take. Personally I like to boost my own HGH by fasting.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HGH boost 200%-1250% from fasting 2-7days.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a guy I used to know from mma who used to use hgh, and he looks like he has aged 20 years in the past ten.

If you're trying to make it as a male model, stripper, actor, etc, then maybe it makes sense if your body pays your bills. Other than that, I don't think it is worth the risks.

Obee1

Don Juan
Reaction score

HGH does many things. Whether to supplement is certainly individual. Your production goes down with age and is part of the aging process. It does many things in the body including muscle growth and repair but not to the degree that heavy lifting and hiit cardio do. However, if you have cancer it will also grow your cancer tumor faster. HGH is expensive to say the least. Do your research and weigh the pros vs cons. If you're hell bent to increase your HGH levels, go with MK677. It's cheaper and several studies show it's as effective as HGH itself. Warning though. HGH will make you more susceptible to insulin resistance. Take it before bed, otherwise you may go on a cookie binge.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one decides to use HGH, its advisable to get a blood glucose monitor, and check your fasted blood glucose levels before you even start the HGH to know what your baseline is. Then check frequently while using HGH to make sure you aren't slowly becoming insulin resistant.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
HGH does many things. Whether to supplement is certainly individual. Your production goes down with age and is part of the aging process. It does many things in the body including muscle growth and repair but not to the degree that heavy lifting and hiit cardio do. However, if you have cancer it will also grow your cancer tumor faster. HGH is expensive to say the least. Do your research and weigh the pros vs cons. If you're hell bent to increase your HGH levels, go with MK677. It's cheaper and several studies show it's as effective as HGH itself. Warning though. HGH will make you more susceptible to insulin resistance. Take it before bed, otherwise you may go on a cookie binge.
MK677 doesn't sit well with most. It can lead to ghrelin insensitivity(insatiable hunger), insulin resistance , increase in prolactin(can cause your T to drop) I'd recommend Ipamorelin over it. It's not as effective as MK677 but less sides, so more sustainable longer term. Do your research of course.