"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

hey I'm new and already have a question...

El Duderino

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
I'm still very new to the whole Don Juan thing and I spent my first three years of high school pretty much just being timid in front of people I didn't know and never approached an unfamiliar girl to initiate conversation or even get her number...I've made it my new years resolution to change everything because this is my last year to salvage at least something good from high school...I found this site and have been reading all the articles carefully

today I decided to try out my luck...I approached a girl in one of my classes who I had been admiring from afar since September...she was wearing one of those custom jerseys that have your name on the back, and coincidentally her name is foreign so I asked her how to pronounce it as a way of making conversation...I was smiling, and I tried to make eye contact the whole time but she never looked directly at me once, barely even turning her head...she answered, and after I told her its a pretty name she didn't even look at me and passed by...it was all pretty awkward but she seems like an ice queen

what the hell do I do now? move on to other girls or try again with her? I don't want to come off as annoying :confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Take the hint. She's not interested. But good job for making an attempt. By the way, don't ever "admire a girl from afar." This is stalkerish and gets you nowhere.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Yeah man, good effort, good courage. Now ya gotta fine-tune your approach, etc. Read into some of Sammo's self-improvement stuff
 

Zendryn

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
NEXT!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Zendryn
NEXT!
I agree. Easier said then done at your stage but... The only cure is more chicks!
 
Top