"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hey guys....just broke up with a former flight attendant

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Only 2 to 3 posters here understands the situation and have rightly advised you OP.

The rest = The blind is leading the blind.

I'll just add in, for ur future references, the next time when a woman suggests or deviates from ur original plan for the night, stick with ur plans but be diplomatic abt it by agreeing to do it the next time out and just simply tell her that you much prefer to spend tonight at so and so.

You're not exactly saying no and yet still get to do exactly as you want.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Women are so crazy....I actually just want one that's fun to hang out with as I have no friends here...banging random girls using online dating is pretty easy though....only banging gets old after a while though
No offense man, but you sound pretty crazy as well. Why would you take her to nightclubs when you’re short on cash and have to depend on her bartender buddy to hook you up with free drinks? You put yourself in a position of weakness. Couldn’t you just buy a bottle of cheap liquor and take it to the hotel room if you wanted to get drunk?
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
O
No offense man, but you sound pretty crazy as well. Why would you take her to nightclubs when you’re short on cash and have to depend on her bartender buddy to hook you up with free drinks? You put yourself in a position of weakness. Couldn’t you just buy a bottle of cheap liquor and take it to the hotel room if you wanted to get drunk?

Over confidence on my part....my boss surprised me with 5 additional working days this week before Chinese New Years so really I was in no mood to meet was just meeting because I said I would....yeah I was a bit crazy.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,517
Reaction score
11,417
@zinc4- focus more on leading. The date you described in your first post was one where she ran the show. You were just along for the ride and when the wheels started shaking, you lost your cool. You control your own destiny, not someone else and you can make sure that happens by taking the lead and acting like a man.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top