Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey guys....just broke up with a former flight attendant

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Only 2 to 3 posters here understands the situation and have rightly advised you OP.

The rest = The blind is leading the blind.

I'll just add in, for ur future references, the next time when a woman suggests or deviates from ur original plan for the night, stick with ur plans but be diplomatic abt it by agreeing to do it the next time out and just simply tell her that you much prefer to spend tonight at so and so.

You're not exactly saying no and yet still get to do exactly as you want.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are so crazy....I actually just want one that's fun to hang out with as I have no friends here...banging random girls using online dating is pretty easy though....only banging gets old after a while though
No offense man, but you sound pretty crazy as well. Why would you take her to nightclubs when you’re short on cash and have to depend on her bartender buddy to hook you up with free drinks? You put yourself in a position of weakness. Couldn’t you just buy a bottle of cheap liquor and take it to the hotel room if you wanted to get drunk?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O
No offense man, but you sound pretty crazy as well. Why would you take her to nightclubs when you’re short on cash and have to depend on her bartender buddy to hook you up with free drinks? You put yourself in a position of weakness. Couldn’t you just buy a bottle of cheap liquor and take it to the hotel room if you wanted to get drunk?

Over confidence on my part....my boss surprised me with 5 additional working days this week before Chinese New Years so really I was in no mood to meet was just meeting because I said I would....yeah I was a bit crazy.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@zinc4- focus more on leading. The date you described in your first post was one where she ran the show. You were just along for the ride and when the wheels started shaking, you lost your cool. You control your own destiny, not someone else and you can make sure that happens by taking the lead and acting like a man.