Hey guys....just broke up with a former flight attendant

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is you tried to “cherish” the chick. Or you started to look at her as your cherish when she just wanted to get fvcked. I used to have a wingman where we had an open policy. Every time we would go out and meet women, they would be free to monkey branch back and forth on their own. This was to see who had the stronger frame.

I must have gotten 20 lays alone just by being his wingman and never doing anything. In other words, I cucked him 20 times in a row. He had the cherish syndrome. Every time he would meet a random chick, he would cherish them as if they were his gf.

One time he pulled some hot blonde chick who was drunk who looked like anyone could bang her.

We got back to his apartment and she refused to bang him. So he tells me that it’s a “no go.” I was like “wait.....not so fast. I smell a cherish situation.”

So I walked into the room and her legs immediately spread. Mind you she was drunk so I was kind of scared. So I just laid beside her and she immediately grabbed my hand and stuck it into her vagina and started rubbing her a$$ on my crotch. That’s when I thought “of course, this h0e was just pretending to be drunk so she had plausible deniability to deny my friend pvssy even though she spent the entire night holding his hands.”

I feel bad for the guy but nowadays he’s no longer a cherisher. He’s permanently scarred from our experiences and has turned into a stone cold ruthless killer now. This is what women have done to him, lmao.

I kind of miss him because he would approach the hottest chicks and do all the damn work. Something I didn’t want to do. Then he would slowly repel them as the night went on and all I had to do was exist. Lmao.

when there are two guys involved, the one who cherishes always gets cucked. This is universal law. Cherishing is a subtle form of neediness.

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spo
The problem is you tried to “cherish” the chick. Or you started to look at her as your cherish when she just wanted to get fvcked. I used to have a wingman where we had an open policy. Every time we would go out and meet women, they would be free to monkey branch back and forth on their own. This was to see who had the stronger frame.

I must have gotten 20 lays alone just by being his wingman and never doing anything. In other words, I cucked him 20 times in a row. He had the cherish syndrome. Every time he would meet a random chick, he would cherish them as if they were his gf.

One time he pulled some hot blonde chick who was drunk who looked like anyone could bang her.

We got back to his apartment and she refused to bang him. So he tells me that it’s a “no go.” I was like “wait.....not so fast. I smell a cherish situation.”

So I walked into the room and her legs immediately spread. Mind you she was drunk so I was kind of scared. So I just laid beside her and she immediately grabbed my hand and stuck it into her vagina and started rubbing her a$$ on my crotch. That’s when I thought “of course, this h0e was just pretending to be drunk so she had plausible deniability to deny my friend pvssy even though she spent the entire night holding his hands.”

I feel bad for the guy but nowadays he’s no longer a cherisher. He’s permanently scarred from our experiences and has turned into a stone cold ruthless killer now. This is what women have done to him, lmao.

I kind of miss him because he would approach the hottest chicks and do all the damn work. Something I didn’t want to do. Then he would slowly repel them the night went on and all I had to do was exist.

when there are two guys involved, the one who cherishes always gets cucked. This is universal law. Cherishing is a subtle form of neediness.

Spot I lost my frame with her completely. Will just bang for on now on zero attachments or reaction s to their **** tests and texting challenges. I was ruthless with women after my divorce 10 years ago and have grown soft again and naive.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with cherishing women. One just has to do it while staying manly. Women often tell me I’m the kindest man they’ve ever dated, yet make the distinction that my kindness isn’t “nice” (nice = weak). Couple tips I’ve discovered:

-Don’t let her hold your hand. Offer your arm/ elbow instead. It makes her feel more lady like (and she can feel your arm strength)

-Compliment only on specific things (something about her outfit or hair) and change it up between dates

-Sit like a man next to her. Don’t lean in. Slight spread or ankle over knee. She will lean into you

-Open doors for her. Gently guide her through with one hand on her lower back, then remove it when she’s through

-Don’t touch her first or often. Let her come to you.

You guys get the idea. It’s possible to be romantic and manly without being a wuss. They love it when you got that figured out.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I kind of miss him because he would approach the hottest chicks and do all the damn work. Something I didn’t want to do. Then he would slowly repel them as the night went on and all I had to do was exist. Lmao.

This is brilliant and so true, you can create your own artificial ecosystem this way where everyone gets laid just based on roleplay. One guy holds hands and she will go for anyone but him lol.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with cherishing women. One just has to do it while staying manly. Women often tell me I’m the kindest man they’ve ever dated, yet make the distinction that my kindness isn’t “nice” (nice = weak). Couple tips I’ve discovered:

-Don’t let her hold your hand. Offer your arm/ elbow instead. It makes her feel more lady like (and she can feel your arm strength)

-Compliment only on specific things (something about her outfit or hair) and change it up between dates

-Sit like a man next to her. Don’t lean in. Slight spread or ankle over knee. She will lean into you

-Open doors for her. Gently guide her through with one hand on her lower back, then remove it when she’s through

-Don’t touch her first or often. Let her come to you.

You guys get the idea. It’s possible to be romantic and manly without being a wuss. They love it when you got that figured out.
He's talking about the ruthless sociopathic world of club pickup.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, size is important in clubs. If you’re under 6’, you gotta go great lengths to get noticed. And at the point you’re already out of frame.
Unfortunately for me, very true.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Only 2 to 3 posters here understands the situation and have rightly advised you OP.

The rest = The blind is leading the blind.

I'll just add in, for ur future references, the next time when a woman suggests or deviates from ur original plan for the night, stick with ur plans but be diplomatic abt it by agreeing to do it the next time out and just simply tell her that you much prefer to spend tonight at so and so.

You're not exactly saying no and yet still get to do exactly as you want.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are so crazy....I actually just want one that's fun to hang out with as I have no friends here...banging random girls using online dating is pretty easy though....only banging gets old after a while though
No offense man, but you sound pretty crazy as well. Why would you take her to nightclubs when you’re short on cash and have to depend on her bartender buddy to hook you up with free drinks? You put yourself in a position of weakness. Couldn’t you just buy a bottle of cheap liquor and take it to the hotel room if you wanted to get drunk?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O
No offense man, but you sound pretty crazy as well. Why would you take her to nightclubs when you’re short on cash and have to depend on her bartender buddy to hook you up with free drinks? You put yourself in a position of weakness. Couldn’t you just buy a bottle of cheap liquor and take it to the hotel room if you wanted to get drunk?

Over confidence on my part....my boss surprised me with 5 additional working days this week before Chinese New Years so really I was in no mood to meet was just meeting because I said I would....yeah I was a bit crazy.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@zinc4- focus more on leading. The date you described in your first post was one where she ran the show. You were just along for the ride and when the wheels started shaking, you lost your cool. You control your own destiny, not someone else and you can make sure that happens by taking the lead and acting like a man.