"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

heres the deal

chazzz

New Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
theres a woman who I have become good friends with (yep we have all herd this before) shes beautiful and has it all but this summer she was to be wed. and found out her to be hubby was sleeping with his x and over the course of the last few months have developed feelings for her beyond "friends" but to her thats all I am, and I dont mind that, I happen to think that staying her friend that there is a very good chance for me to get with her I do know that it is too soon for that to happen but none the less think it could down the road. she does know that I am attracted to her and that I like her alot. what would you do any help is appreciated.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
hmmm, quite an unusual situation here.......i personally would send her some flowers in the mail....better yet, i would deliver them in person....then i'd write a note asking her out to dinner with me sometime at the fanciest restraunt i can afford.
 

chazzz

New Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
did that

we have gone to lunch at a nice resterant as well as a pro football game (she knows football big plus) she split the cost of the game $200 a piece for the seats but the friend thing is still there what do I do?
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
My heart bleeds for you, oh chump of frustrating averageness.

Get a pair, or better yet a girlfriend. Get her thinking about you in more than a platonic sense and casually let her know you're a sexual animal as well.

Above all, and if you can do nothing else... READ THE BIBLE!!!!

-Cyrano
 

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Originally posted by thefonz
hmmm, quite an unusual situation here.......i personally would send her some flowers in the mail....better yet, i would deliver them in person....then i'd write a note asking her out to dinner with me sometime at the fanciest restraunt i can afford.
I'm sorry you didnt get the sarcasm in that post!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top