"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Here's proof too many guys use height as an excuse. In this video, a guy who's 6'4 says he's not getting girls because he isn't 6'8.

quodlibet

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Messages
78
Reaction score
153
Age
46
Bro, unless you're near or under 5'0, height isn't your problem.


The guy in this video is 6'4. He tells her he's not getting action because he's not 6'8.

Many guys love using height as an excuse. If you're one of them, it's pretty sad bro. Go out and look at random couples. You make it sound like you never see short guys in a couple.

I'm 5'5 Asian male and in a three year relationship which will probably lead to marraige. In my 20s, I was a total incel who used height as an excuse. But looking back, it know it had absolutely nothing to do with height.

Guys who are 5'8 might say if they're 5'11, they'll get girls. If somehow, they magically they grow 3 inches, they'll say NAH, it's 6'2. Then 6'5. Then 6'7.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

quodlibet

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Messages
78
Reaction score
153
Age
46
I used to be 8'17 but I kept bumping my head on doors so I had height reduction surgery.

Now I'm only 7'9 and the ladies look right past me.
Black pill idiots: "A guy who's 9'3 will get more chicks than a 6'4 guy".
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,489
Reaction score
2,973
Age
37
Again, height isn't of much benefit if a fella is ugly and devoid of charisma. We know because Micheal J. Fox(5'4. In shoes)had panties drenched from The early 80s-through the late 90s, to a degree unimaginable to almost everyone in The NBA
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
592
Reaction score
286
Age
42

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,704
Reaction score
5,130
It's OVER for 79InchManletCels. I guess they'll have to do some leg-lengthening. :rolleyes:
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,489
Reaction score
2,973
Age
37
scroll down to the ‘personal life’ section / ‘love life’ for Wilt Chamberlain 7’.1”.


the taller a man is the more opportunities he will get. That’s just a fact of life.
FYI for you too @BaronOfHair
Most men in The NBA didn't enjoy the kill count Chamberlain did. Clearly, height on it's own is the equivalent of putting Double Ds on Heather Mattarazo and believing that alone will transform her into centerfold material
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
592
Reaction score
286
Age
42
Most men in The NBA didn't enjoy the kill count Chamberlain did. Clearly, height on it's own is the equivalent of putting Double Ds on Heather Mattarazo and believing that alone will transform her into centerfold material
.
it’s a combination of face + height.
This is a good analysis;
 
Top