“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Here's proof too many guys use height as an excuse. In this video, a guy who's 6'4 says he's not getting girls because he isn't 6'8.

quodlibet

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
144
Age
46
Bro, unless you're near or under 5'0, height isn't your problem.


The guy in this video is 6'4. He tells her he's not getting action because he's not 6'8.

Many guys love using height as an excuse. If you're one of them, it's pretty sad bro. Go out and look at random couples. You make it sound like you never see short guys in a couple.

I'm 5'5 Asian male and in a three year relationship which will probably lead to marraige. In my 20s, I was a total incel who used height as an excuse. But looking back, it know it had absolutely nothing to do with height.

Guys who are 5'8 might say if they're 5'11, they'll get girls. If somehow, they magically they grow 3 inches, they'll say NAH, it's 6'2. Then 6'5. Then 6'7.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,810
Location
象外
I used to be 8'17 but I kept bumping my head on doors so I had height reduction surgery.

Now I'm only 7'9 and the ladies look right past me.
 

quodlibet

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
144
Age
46
I used to be 8'17 but I kept bumping my head on doors so I had height reduction surgery.

Now I'm only 7'9 and the ladies look right past me.
Black pill idiots: "A guy who's 9'3 will get more chicks than a 6'4 guy".
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,458
Reaction score
2,936
Age
37
Again, height isn't of much benefit if a fella is ugly and devoid of charisma. We know because Micheal J. Fox(5'4. In shoes)had panties drenched from The early 80s-through the late 90s, to a degree unimaginable to almost everyone in The NBA
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,869
Reaction score
19,094
Again, height isn't of much benefit if a fella is ugly and devoid of charisma. We know because Micheal J. Fox(5'4. In shoes)had panties drenched from The early 80s-through the late 90s, to a degree unimaginable to almost everyone in The NBA
He even had his own Mom wanting to bang him! :lol:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top